X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco WC weekend

KC -1
    3 units

Lots of talk about 2-5 down the stretch lately but I think Reid will have this team ready to play. I don't think this is much of a revenge angle on KC's side as their week 16 matchup was more of an exhibition game IMO. I expect a lot of Charles and I think Smith can get it done on the road.

Saints +3
    5 units

I' bucking the talking heads and taking the better team. 3 pts a generous gift here as public perception has everyone riding high on Chip Kelly and how he's worked wonders with Foles. New Orleans has stumbled down the stretch including a prime time dismantling by Seattle. New Orleans is the better team and it will show tonight.
    2013 NFL +.3 units

SD +7
    4 units

SD ML +250
    1 unit

I'm fully drinking the Bolts kook aid today. Seems a lot of people want to go with the "better" team and maybe the Bengals are but 7 is always a lot to lay, especially in the playoffs. SD has been in every game they've lost this year and I expect today to be no exception.

SF -3
    2 units

The square in me wants to back the Pack because RODGERS! returns and that team was just awful without him. I think he may be a little too rusty and SF's D will come to play. Couple that with SF seeming to own GB lately and I don't think today will be any different. If SF can continue to run, they will cruise today.

Good luck!
    2013 NFL +.3 units

Comment

With you on both. Good luck!
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
      X