1 unit each

props:

seattle to win the super bowl +265

3 units

chargers to win the afc +2000
    bungles to win the afc +700
    chargers vs seattle in the super bowl +3675

1 unit each

I don't see seattle losing a playoff game at home, and if they make it to the big game, I suppose they will be favored, so if all that happens, having them at +265 for 3 units sounds like big value.

I think the afc is wide open, with the bungles having the best D out of the bunch, so I'll take the +700 odds for that reason, while chargers at +2000 is astronomical odds (imo) due to public perception that denver and the pats are better than they really are.

Not a big futures player, but I'll take my shots with these...

Comment

are you going to overcome lang today? A lot of respectable cappers on colts today and that makes me feel like lang might get lucky.

Comment

who knows. I think the public is much bigger on kc than the numbers show, to be honest, and that's the reason for the slow, steady line move to them being favored.

with that being said, indy is at home and has played/beaten much stiffer competiton than kc. I'm not a believer in either team, really, but sure like the colts chances today especially as a dog. I also saw kc play in person this year and really wasn't impressed. a middle of the pack team, imho, not one who should be a road playoff fave.

lang is like 2-13 the last 2 weeks too (saw on another forum).. maybe he's due?

either way, I don't think the colts should be dogged here, and I believe their chances of winning the game easily overcome the dog odds

Comment

kc +7 -150 2h

3 units

Comment

cris collinsworth's biological father is fred rogers +100

5 units

Comment

LMFAO wouldn't you like to be my neighbor
              NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

haha that dude is such a dork....hard to believe he was once an nfl player

Comment

He's always talking about the "pash rush" of the defense.... weirdo

Comment

:thumbs:
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

sf -3 -108

6 units

also have 3 team parlay with sf -3 as last leg at +920. Love this play. GB wasn't a very good team all year, Rodgers or not, and beating one of the worst defenses in the league (CHI) who gave up 132 points and counting to Philly in week 16 on a last second miracle doesn't change my mind. They should get outplayed and "out-physical-ed" by the more talented team.

bungles/chargers u47.5 -105

3 units

I liked SD, but had a change of heart on that game so no play for me on the side. Something just doesn't seem right to me, so i'm passing. I do like the under though, so I made a play on that.
                      Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 01-05-2014, 12:50 PM.

Comment

With you on the Niners man. Agree with all of that!
                        NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
                        MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
                        MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
                        NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
                        Updated on 01/13/18
                        ---
                        One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

now you have me thinking. Home dawgs are money in the playoffs. Rodgers on the tundra, carlos rogers likely out. I was ready to jump on GB, but maybe I will pass now that I see you love SF. SF should put up pts, so I may opt for the over if I can get a 45 or 45.5. If Bengals cover, I'll just sit out. BOL.

Comment

I take it back, these teams are not any good.

Comment

with the lowest division winner hosting a playoff game (even thought they have the worst record of any team in the playoffs in this case) instead of the top wildcard as it used to be, I feel like more not so great teams host playoff games these days than in years past when much of those home dog in the playoffs stats were accumulated.

I feel like because of more average teams winning divisions at 8-8 and hosting playoff games, that stat may be a bit less relevant than it used to be

Comment

Working...
                              X