Clear All

• Thor's Conf Championships:

...YTD...159-150...Sides/Totals
    ...YTD...72-49...Teasers
    ...YTD...231-199...Overall

I Played these on Saturday:

AFC:
    New England at Denver
    Weather: Mid 50's..Sunny 0% chance Rain..Wind 8 mph..Great Football Weather..Ideal..Really think this game is setup for a Shootout..Last week vs San Diego in 4th Q Denver showed its week spot in Secondary with Best Corner out with Inj..New Eng is coming into game running ball more and more but look for that to be less in this game than last week vs Colts..after Denver has watch New Eng Run..Run..Run..watch Coaching switch things up and Pass more vs Denver..In New Eng Last 5 Games Going 4-1 they were Out Total Yards gained in those Games 3 Times..Cleveland went to New Eng and Had 494 Yards of Total Off..Cleveland..Campbell Passed for 391 Yards..Baltimore had 358 Totals yds to New Eng 300 Yds and Lost 41-7 mainly cause 4 Turnovers..Buffalo had 393 Yds Total Off and Miami had 378 Total Yds in Win..Denver has Put up 535 Yds..551 Yds..511 Yds..458 Yds..in 4 of Last 6 Games..This game will not look like 1st Meeting in New England..Both Teams should score 30 Plus Today..Still holding trigger on Side but Like over even though it is high..So..

Pic: New England/Denver Over 56 1/2

NFC:
    San Francisco at Seattle
    Weather: 42 degrees..Cloudy with 0% Chance of Rain..Wind 4 mph..Another Good Football Weather day...San Fran is coming into this game with a 8 Game Winning Run Peaking at the Right Time which Included a 19-17 Home win vs Seattle in Week 13..Seattle had been Playing Great Ball thru mid Season but their Off and Team and Not been Playing their Best last several Weeks..Including a 17-10 Home Lost to Arizona...In Week 2 Seattle Blasted San Fran 29-3 But these to Teams have Changed since then and I Really think the Game you see tonight will look like the One from week 13...QB Cap is playing Better and San Fran has Looked more Solid each week..Nice Trend..San Fran is 10-1 ATS last 11 Games vs a Road Team with a Winning Home Record..Their will be more Scoring in this Game than last with a 24-21..23-20 Type of Game..So Like Over and Dog and a Possible San Fran Win might Just Happen...So

Pic: San Francisco +3 1/2

Pic: San Fran/Seattle...Over 39 1/2

Teasers:
    New England +12 1/2
    San Francisco +10 1/2

NE/Denver...Over 49 1/2
    SF/Seat...Over 32 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Last edited by Thor24; 01-19-2014, 09:30 AM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

BOL today Thor! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks...Joepa...BOL to Ya..

ADD:

AFC Game

Pic: Denver -4 1/2

Prop Bet: P. Manning Over 27 1/2 Comp

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

ADD: 2nd Half AFC Champ

Pic: Denver Team..Over 14

Pic: NE/Denv...Over 28

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
        X