NFL Week 1 Lines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saints/Colts over how couldn't you?

Consider all the added stoppages in play.
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
      Saints/Colts over how couldn't you?

Consider all the added stoppages in play.
      Colts win 28-21 :blackeye:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Detroit +3 at Oakland

The Lions offense should be much improved with the additions at running back after playing a large portion of their games last season with 3rd or 4th string backs. Adding Foster and Mulitalo to an O line that lead the league in missed games by the starters will also help and don't forget 1st round pick Calvin Johnson.

The Lions do have a lot of question marks on defense (CB Bly and S Holt are gone) and the Raiders offense should be improved this season (couldn't get worse). However, the suspension of D Rhodes and a new offensive game plan should see Oakland continue to struggle to put points on the board through the first few weeks.

It's tough to take the Lions on the road, but I just can't see the Raiders being able to match points with Detroit and getting the 3 points makes this a small play for me at this time.

If the Lions can stay relatively injury free in the preseason and the books are still hanging a 3 come week 1, this will be a large play for me.
        Follow us on Twitter and join in on the conversation. Picks, news and more to help your bottom line! Check it out.

Comment

liken the Under too Fly....great tread...GL!!

AH-OOOO-GGGGAAAAA!!!!
          Either Black or Red...

Comment

Working...
          X