• Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Pics:Week 3

On Road. Post YTD later

Thursday Nite
    Tampa Bay +7

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

...YTD...9-15...overall
    ...YTD...4-13...sides
    ...YTD...5-2...Totals
    Teasers:1-3-2

Looked over games and I play 8 to 10 a week sides and 3 to 5 totals..Been posting what I thought was top pics but have not Posted well...so here is what I'm Playing:

Green Bay +2
    New Orleans -10
    Cincinnati -7
    Washington +6
    Buffalo -2
    Kansas City +4
    Denver +5
    Cleveland +2
    Dallas -1
    Indianapolis -7

Totals:
    SD/Buff over 45
    Indy/Jack over 45
    Balt/Clev under 41 1/2
    Hous/NYG over 41 1/2

Teaser:
    Green Bay +9
    Washington +13

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

ADD: Nite Game

Carolina -3

Football Time..!!

Comment

SNF 1st Half Pitt @ Carolina -3/21

Please help me to pick

1st Half Pitt @ Carolina -3/21

Thank you

Comment

abc....Man I'm soooo Sorry..I was at Morgantown over the Weekend and Just got home and Posted my Pic then was out..Plus Mondays are very Busy for me..I have not got NFL down yet this Season..Hope you did well..Once again so sorry that I just saw this..:bang:

MNF:

Chicago at NY Jets
          Pic: Chicago/NY Jets...Over 45

Teaser:
          Chicago +9
          Chic/NY J...Over 38

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
          X