Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 10 NFL

YTD 3-3 (+1.3 units)

Glad I kept my betting small last week as I lost all three of my plays after winning them all the previous week. Time to bounce back here.

San Fransisco +6 over New Orleans (3 units)

Okay. Betting against the Saints when they are at home is dangerous, but I think the Niners here are a dog that has it's back against the wall. Harbaugh is going to have the Niners ready, and while I think the Saints win the football game, it will be close. Saint win by 3 or 4, which means I'm taking the Niners.

Jacksonville +7.5 over Dallas (3 units)

Dallas is obviously the better team here, and if DeMarco Murray doesn't touch the ball about 30 times, the Cowboys are idiots. The Cowboys tend to be idiots. Whether they have injured Tony Romo, or backup Brandon Weeden, I do think the Cowboys keep a Jacksonville team that in general plays pretty hard in the game. That half point has me buying the Jags.

Detroit/Miami under 44 (3 units)

Two top five defenses. I like a physical football game and a score around 20-17. My worry here isn't that these teams will move up and down the field, but rather turnovers in their own zone. If mistakes are minimized, I see a field goal fest, which is good when you are looking for an under.

Atlanta/Tampa over 46.5 (5 units)

Neither team plays much defense so I think the public is getting good value here with the total. Atlanta has potential to score in the 30's here, and with Bobby Rainey, the Bucs should be able to get some explosive gains in the running game. The first meeting this season was an Atlanta blowout that scored 70 points total. I'm betting a much closer game occurs here, so 47 is a very attainable number.

I think the Jags have a real shot against the boys if Denard Robinson can get 20 touches
    he can shred the cowboys D in my IMO
    NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

GL this week! I am taking the domers......
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Hamlin View Post
        I think the Jags have a real shot against the boys if Denard Robinson can get 20 touches
        he can shred the cowboys D in my IMO
        They've been playing better as of late, and I do think that Denard is going to get the 20 touches.

Comment

Working...
        X