• Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Pics: Week 13

...YTD...81-81...Overall
    ...YTD...52-53...Sides
    ...YTD...29-28...Totals
    POD: 6-1
    Teasers: 20-13

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone Here..Hope it is a Safe and Great day for All..Be Thankful for your Family and Friends Today..Thankful for this Country and the Men and Women that Protect us..God Speed and God Bless...:thumbs:

Thursday:

Chicago at Detroit
    Chic has been playing better and Detr has not been scoring well last few game..Detr O will get Heathly today vs Chic D and Cutler will sling it around to stay within the Number..Weather a No Factor..See a Closely played game with the Total and Dog in play here..So..

Pic: Chicago +7

Pic: Chic/Detroit...Over 47

Philadelphia at Dallas
    Philly has been ave 31.1 Pts per game even with a Backup QB playing..Dallas is ave 26.6 Pts per game on O..Ranked 3rd and 7th in scoring this season..Dallas D is allowing 21.8 Pts and Phiily's D is Allowing 25 Pts per game..Over is in Play as I see a Total in the Low to mid 60's..Dallas played at New York on Sunday night and get short week after a come back W..Like the Dog here also..

Pic: Philadelphia +3

Pic: Philly/Dallas...Over 56

Seattle at San Francisco
    Short and Sweet...This game has been circled by S Fran since 01/19/2014..when they Lost at Seattle in the Playoffs..23-17 when Sherman knocked down the Winning TD Pass at the End...San Fran has been waiting...so..

Pic: San Francisco -1

Teaser:
    Chicago +14
    Philadelphia +10

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Last edited by Thor24; 11-27-2014, 09:19 AM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

BOL today Thor! I have a teaser too but on the opposite sided...
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Happy T, hammer out some gravy!!
      Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
      -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Thanks...Joepa..and Rawhide...Hope you had a Great Thanksgiving...:thumbs:

Sunday:
        Indianapolis -8...POD
        Minnesota -2 1/2
        St Louis -6 1/2
        Cleveland +3 1/2
        San Diego +6 1/2
        Tampa Bay +4 1/2
        Pittsburgh -4

Totals:
        San Diego/Baltimore...Over 45 1/2
        Cincinnati/T Bay...Over 44 1/2
        New Orleans/Pitts..Over 55

Teaser:
        Indy -1
        St Louis +1/2

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

BOL to ya Thor.....

You and The Mitt on Indianapolis
          You and I are on Minnesota, St Louis, Cleveland, San Diego, Tampa Bay :thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks...Joepa..Hope you had a Solid day...!!

Nice...7-3 Sunday Day..

Sunday Nite:

Denver at Kansas City
            If Payton is a Dog I'm going to Play it..Think Denver is the Better Team although Arrowhead is a Tough place to Play...so..

Pic: Denver +1

Teaser: (Really Like)

Denver +8
            Denv/K City...Over 42

Football Time..!!

Comment

Nice to have a Solid Sunday...8-3 On Sides/Totals and 2-0 on Teasers..10-3 Overall..

Monday Night:

Miami at NY Jets
              Don't Like this Game..Miami is the Better Team but will the Jets play like they did vs Pitt or Like they did at New England..27-25 Loss...Geno..Geno..Geno..after the Last poor O output I think Jets find Points tonight and I see Miami getting in upper 20's Also..like the Total best...So..

Pic: Miami/NY Jets...Over 41 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Nice weekend Thor! :chaching::chaching::chaching::chaching:
                " Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid!" -John Wayne

Comment

Thanks...Saidzeppelin..Thanks...:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X