• Thor's NFL Pics: Week 14

...YTD...91-88...Overall
    ...YTD...59-57...Sides
    ...YTD...32-31...Totals
    Teasers:...22-14
    POD: 7-1

Thursday Nite:

Dallas at Chicago
    Dallas is coming off a Thursday Nite loss at Home vs Philly..33-10 with a week to prepare..Chicago is coming off a Loss at Detroit on Thursday..34-17..with a week to prepare..Weather can be a concern But Temp 35 deg..wind 9-10 mph..Cloudy..Good Weather for Chicago in December.. Cowboys: 4-0 OVER last four games played between them..Bears: 7-0 OVER last seven meetings versus NFC East opponents...See Total in the Mid to Upper 50's...Both teams are off a Loss and hanging onto Playoff hopes..See Dallas playing well on the Road and Cutler falling apart in 2md half like before...So..

Pic: Dallas -3 1/2

Pic: Dallas/Chicago...Over 51

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

ADD:

Thursday Nite:

Chicago Team Total: 1st Half
    Pic: Over 10 1/2 -135

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

With ya on the Boys and Over.....get the big stick out bro! GL
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks..Joepa..Good Nite...BOL to ya on Sunday..

Comment

Sunday:

Baltimore at Miami
          Last 4 games played between Baltimore and Miami with QB Flacco Lead Baltimore team is 4-0 SU and ATS..3 Games have been at Miami..Miami is off short week with a Hard fought W at New York while Baltimore is off a Last second Loss vs San Diego at Home..Love this Spot for Baltimore..So..

Pic: Baltimore +3....POD

Pittsburgh +3
          Indianapolis -3 1/2
          Seattle +1
          Houston -6
          NY Giants -1
          Kansas City -1

Totals:
          NY Giants/Tenn....Over 46
          Buffalo/Denver...Over 47 1/2
          Indy/Cleveland...Over 49 1/2

Sunday Nite:
          New England - 3 1/2
          New Eng/S Diego...Over 52

Teasers:
          Baltimore +10
          Seattle +8

New England +3 1/2
          New Eng/S Diego...Over 45

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD:

San Francisco/Oakland...Over 41

Football Time..!!

Comment

Fort Pitt & We have a problem for me to today...GL Thor!
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

BOL tonight...Joepa...Hammer em..!!

Good day on sides..6-2 but Totals killed me..6-7 Day..Hit POD..with 2-0 on 2 Teasers..some $$
                MNF:

Atlanta at Green Bay
                Lots of points but see the Dome team playing at nite in Green Bay..thought line would be 10 but at 13 for Reason...G Bay will win by 14 Plus...so..

Pic: Green Bay -13

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 12-08-2014, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Maybe we can both win at 14 since I have the dirty birds and 14.5! GL

Comment

Working...
                  X