Roll Call!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call!

Who's pumped for football and ready to post some winners?

Who's back for another season of posting picks?

Who's your Mama?

Cheers to another great season!

I'd also like to kick off the 2015/2016 season with a memorial salute to Rah Stah Man, one of the most popular posters ever to grace these forums. I know he's in heaven watching every game on a 100 foot screen and doing what he does best.

Who's pumped for football and ready to post some winners? ME!

Who's back for another season of posting picks? ME!

Who's your Mama? RITA!

Cheers to another great season! :cheers:

I'd also like to kick off the 2015/2016 season with a memorial salute to Rah Stah Man, one of the most popular posters ever to grace these forums. I know he's in heaven watching every game on a 100 foot screen and doing what he does best. NO DOUBT BLAZING A TRAIL FOR ALL OF US! RIP STAH!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      I'd also like to kick off the 2015/2016 season with a memorial salute to Rah Stah Man, one of the most popular posters ever to grace these forums. I know he's in heaven watching every game on a 100 foot screen and doing what he does best. NO DOUBT BLAZING A TRAIL FOR ALL OF US! RIP STAH!

And making 2nd half bets:beerbang:
      NCAAF YTD
      Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Im here and Im pumped!

I actually did a memorial post for Rah the week he died.....so let do it again RIP

Those who remember Rah will get this......

KC!
        Attached Files
        Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
        -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Working...
        X