Clear All

• Thor's NFL Pics: Week 2

...YTD...5-10-1...Overall
    ...YTD...3-6-1...Sides
    ...YTD...2-4...Totals

Slow Start to Year....

Thursday Nite: Sept 17th

Denver at Kansas City
    What a Bad start on Off for Denver on Sunday 19-13 W at home vs Baltimore...A game that saw no Off TD's...K City played well beating Houston 27-20...Last 4 Meetings between Smith lead K City and Manning lead Denver have totals of 44...63..41..45...Denver is 6-0 SU and 4-2 ATS last 6 vs K City...Road team is 9-4 ATS last 13 in this match up...Denver is 4-1 ATS last 5...Manning looked Bad in week one and Now he plays on Prime Time Thursday...He will play better...Love Coach Reid and this team he has put Together...Think Total should be around 44-45...One of the Lowest Totals I've seen for a Manning Lead Team..So I like that the Best and still looking into Side..So...

Pic: Denver/Kansas City...Over 41 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Add:
    Teaser:
    Denver +10
    Denver/K City....Over 34 1/2

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Manning is having back issues, i was watching ravens game last week and every time manning threw the ball or got up off the turf you could see the pain in his face.. with that being said if you watch last game not 1 offensive touchdown.. and they got 32 points... even if broncos struggle again this week, i believe they push 2 offensive td's this game.

i think your on the best side with the over. good luck :beerbang:
      NCAAF YTD
      Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Thanks...DukiesBaby...BOL to ya also...Hammer em..:thumbs:

Add:

.Denver is 6-0 SU and 4-2 ATS last 6 vs K City...

Smith has not beat Manning in 4 games and Denver has owned K City last 3 Season..also REALLY like the Teaser..So..

Pic: Denver +3

Football Time..!!

Comment

Good Start...Got Side..Total and Teaser..BOL to all Here...!!..Hammer em..!!

Comment

...YTD...7-10-1...Overall
            ...YTD...4-6-1...Sides
            ...YTD...3-4...Totals
            Teasers: 1-0

Sunday: Sept 20th

San Diego +3 1/2
            Arizona -2
            Pittsburgh -6 1/2
            Buffalo +1
            Detroit +2
            Tennessee -2
            Houston +3
            Baltimore -7

Totals:
            S. Diego/Cinny...Over 47
            Atlanta/NY Giants...Under 51

Football Time..!!

Comment

Like Zona and Pitt too....GL Thor!
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good call on those Joepa...:thumbs:

Still need to get Going...

...YTD...10-17-1...Overall
                ...YTD...6-12-1...Sides
                ...YTD...4-5...Totals
                Teasers: 1-0

MNF: Sept 21st

NY Jets at Indianapolis
                Big Night for Luck...

Pic: Indy -6 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

With you INDIANA tonight . Good luck Thor !

Comment

Working...
                  X