playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the playoffs and absolutely crushing:beerbang:

McCoy :ohman: I think the Bills are in the playoffs next season. Just have to get a LB (as evidenced in the SB a premier lb is a necessity in this league). If the secondary can stay healthy I think we could be dangerous
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

thanks man. looks like you didn't do too bad yourself :thumbs:

I completely agree about the bills. get Richie and Cordy Glenn signed. hopefully Henderson can play. At least he's serviceable. Mccoy or not, whatever happens there, we are deep at RB if they could stay healthy.

On the D I'm assuming Mario is gone, and likely Bradham... definitely need a LB or two (hopefully Steward stays healthy and pans out) plus need to draft one or imo 2 since there's really no money to go after any decent free agents this year. If they go to a true 3-4, losing Mario might not even hurt that much. I like Bryant and with him, Kyle, Hughes & Dareus that's still quality.

If the defense returns to form, and the offense takes another step forward, as it should this year with more experience for Tyrod, they will be a top 5 team imo... but it's all gotta happen first lol.

Also, I have season tix now....last year section 126. don't know if I'll be moving this year or not....but we gotta meet up at a game sometime and have a few :beerbang:
      Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 02-10-2016, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X