NFL Tidbits, Tips, and Talk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Tidbits, Tips, and Talk

Some Suggested Tips For Pre Season Football Betting...

1. Bet small
    2. Know what minutes/qtrs QB's are playing
    3. Bet good teams in 1st half
    4. Bet only unders
    5. Lean more to dogs if your betting the entire game.
    6. 1st week stick to unders and not sides
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Bet on preseason teams in which guys are fighting for spots. These are usually "bad teams"

A lot of good teams already know their gameplan for the regular season and will just be experimenting.

Comment

Don't get on Mike Vick :gulp:

Comment

bet on new coaches who want to prove something to the fan base, and install their system, so this coincides with teams who have roster spots up for grabs.
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Don't ever bet on or against the Lions Preseason or Regular...One way or another they will find a way to **** it up for you :nuts:

Comment

Pre-Season Things to look for
            <hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I have not bet pre-season football much in the past but may delve into the fray more this year. I thought maybe people could post some good trends or things to look for in the pre-season as I am not going to treat it as the same sport as the regular season. I assume things to look at are going to be completely different. Coaching motivations must come into it so you can see which guys are gonna play etc.. So here are a few things I have seen. Please add things to look for and we can all benefit in the wallet.

1. The Cowboys don't seem to take pre-season seriously. They are 12-28-2 against the spread when favored in the pre-season dating back over 20 years.

2. The Broncos are 21-6 ATS in week one of the preseason so they like to start strong.

3. The Patriots are 7-0-1 ATS the first week under Coach Bill Belichick. He wants the hard work of training camp to pay off for the players as an immediate benefit.

4. Teams with new coaches want to start off well. They have had winning records ATS 5 out of the last 7 years.
            Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

MM I am staying with your #4 on the first list. just play unders 1-0 so far:beerbang:
              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
              X