X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Pics: Week 1

....YTD...0-0

Carolina at Denver

Home Dog...Rematch...Think Denver has a "Chip" on their Shoulder in tonight's game...Good spot for Denver..Won Super Bowl last year and 1st game this Season is Rematch and they are at home..But a Dog...So..

Pic: Denver +3

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

San. Diego + 6 1/2

Oakland. +2 1/2

Tampa Bay + 2 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone...Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Gl
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Queen. Great to see you around. BOL

Add:

Oakland TT. Over 24 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

BOL Thor.....sure hate to see myself on the other side of the fence from you....:bang: GL
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Joepa....hope u have a Great day...:beerbang:

ADD:

Pic:Dallas +1 1/2

Teaser:

Arizona -2 1/2
            N England/Arizona...over 37

Football Time..!!

Comment

...Good Start...6-0 with 1 pending...

BOL to all Here...

Football Time..!!

Comment

Thor Great Job kid nice work :beer2:
                NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

Thanks....Reggie...BOL to you this Season....:beerbang:

...YTD...6-1

Monday Nite Football:

Pittsburgh at Washington

Pic: Washington +2 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD: Monday Nite Football

LA Rams at San Francisco

Pic: LA Rams -2 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                      X