nyj +9 -102
    cin -2.5 -105

3 units each

hou ml +225
    det ml +165

1 unit each

Comment

GL today:thumbs:

I was all set to play the Bills under again but I don't like the line move.... my fear is Gurley breaks out or they get short fields off turnovers/penalties. Colts are my favorite play along with ATL/Den over. Go Bills!!!!
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

most analysis and so called experts are on the rams from what I've seen. not sure if they're not buying the bills or if they think the rams are better than they probably are. I personally think the bills far out talent them, but we all know that is usually not enough. normally I'd say let down after shutting out the Patriots and going cross country out of conference, but I think this team is focused and led by veterans who won't let it happen, especially after that 0-2 start and ugly, ugly game against the Jets. I don't like the line right now at -2.5, and even though their qb isn't anything to get excited about, I do fear their large wide outs causing a repeat of the Jets game. I'll probably take the bills if they move back to a dog, but I don't really see that happening. I don't know that the rams have the type of athletes to contain Tyrod even if they are healthy. they seem more built to rush a stationary passer. i think he will make plays today if necessary, and if so that will hopefully be the difference of the game is close.

go bills :beerbang:
        Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 10-09-2016, 11:57 AM.

Comment

sucky day, but the bills get the win

nyg +7 -114

3 units

nyg ml +260

1 unit

Comment

Working...
          X