• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfl week five

3* (7-7) (-3.15)
    2* (5-7) (-6.30)
    1* (5-8) (-3.85)
    TOTAL (17-22) (-13.30)

4-4 picking up 1.45 units on Sunday. I guess that is better than the massive beating I took the previous week.

3* Philly -3 (-130) vs Detroit………..Everybody talks about the Eagles QB, but they are winning with defense.

3* Miami -2.5 vs Tennessee…………I loved Tennessee all week, but the more I think about it, it is a joke the fish are favored. Everybody one Tennessee and now the line has dropped below three. I will take it.

2* Jets +10 (-130) vs Pittsburgh……………..A team is never as good or as bad as they looked the previous game. Jets are goofy enough to win this game, or at least cover.

2* Denver -4 vs Atanta…………..I am not buying how good this Atlanta team appears to be. Denver’s defense gets the job done today.

2* Colts -4 vs Chicago…………………Colts going to light up the scoreboard and win a high scoring game.

1* Under 39 Houston/Minnesota
    1* Over 51 San Diego/Oakland
    1* Oakland -3 (-130) vs San Diego

Probably not going to be home later on, so taking care of the night game now.

1* NY Giants +7 vs Green Bay……………This game reminds me of the Jets/Steelers game. Yes the Pack should kill them, but will they? I say no.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X