Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Onterrio Smith?

Anybody know what ever happened to him?

I heard he applied for reinstatement from the NFL but can't find any info on the matter.

I know the dude is a moron for getting popped for drugs, but if he got clean he'd be one hell of a starter for somebody. The guy is an absolute freak of a RB.

Anybody?

last i heard after he wasn't reinstated last year, he was playing in the CFL for i believe it was Winnipeg. He didn't play in the CFL this year and as far as i know he is out of football completely. He reminds me of Lawrence Phillips. Tons of talent but was a complete waste of space as a person....just couldn't get out of his own way. And i don't think the way the current state of the NFL is going that he would be reinstated under this watch anytime soon. And i think as the policies get tougher on players, teams are going to be less and less likely to take a run at a guy that has had a troubled past. I mean the league just rejected Thurman's reinstatement and he sat out all of last year. As far as i know, he's done playing football. IF he didn't play in the CFL this year and won't play in the NFL, i can't believe he would resurface after 2 years out of the game. Probably put on about 40 Lbs and hit the bong like it was a hole up the middle for 6. Sad, really sad.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Smith signed with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the CFL on May 12, 2006 in an effort to get his career back on track. He showed up to training camp 20 pounds over his playing weight and suffered a foot injury on the first day of practice, which prevented him from practicing until near the end of camp. He was cut on June 11, 2006.

On April 3rd 2007, the Minnesota Star Tribune reported that Onterrio Smith has applied for reinstatement to the NFL after a two-year suspension.
      Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Thanks for the updates.

Yeah, I never heard anything after april about whether or not they let him back. I guess no would be the answer since we havent heard anything.

I agree with Flyers, sad story indeed.

Comment

I heard he's selling Whizzinator's door to door!!!

Comment

Working...
          X