X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
    Test your bandwidth::th: Speakeasy - Speed Test

I get around 4g on aol, and around 9g on mozzilla

Ok I'm a dumbass when it comes to computers but I tested on Atlanta and heres what I got

Download sp 5491 kbps(686.4 kb/sec transfer rate

upload sp 1427 kbps (178.4kb/sec transfer rate

Is this good or bad and what can I do to inprove
    Every Bet is a good Bet win or lose you still get some action

1 unit=$100

NBA 0-0

NCAABB 0-0

NFL 0-0

NCAAFB 5-8 -8 units

Comment

Originally posted by Realtechfan View Post
      Ok I'm a dumbass when it comes to computers but I tested on Atlanta and heres what I got

Download sp 5491 kbps(686.4 kb/sec transfer rate

upload sp 1427 kbps (178.4kb/sec transfer rate

Is this good or bad and what can I do to inprove
      Thats good. Depending what your connection is rated at, do you know???? should be on your billing/service from your provider (ie upto 4g, upto 6g, etc...)

Optimize your connection!:thumbs:

Last Result:
      Download Speed: 10059 kbps (1257.4 KB/sec transfer rate)
      Upload Speed: 786 kbps (98.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

Comment

Optimize your connection!

SpeedGuide.net :: TCP Optimizer / Downloads

click on: TCP Optimizer, In the "FILE DOWNLOAD" box, click on: RUN, then:

1. Select your advertised maximum speed from the "connection speed" slider bar. (the maximum available bandwidth, in kilobits per second).
        2. Choose your Network Adapter, or check to "Modify All Network Adapters".
        3. Choose the "Optimal settings" radio-button near the bottom of the program.
        4. Click "Apply changes", and reboot when prompted by the program.

Comment

SpeedGuide.net :: TCP Optimizer / Downloads

click on: TCP Optimizer, In the "FILE DOWNLOAD" box, click on: RUN, then:

1. Select your advertised maximum speed from the "connection speed" slider bar. (the maximum available bandwidth, in kilobits per second).
          2. Choose your Network Adapter, or check to "Modify All Network Adapters".
          3. Choose the "Optimal settings" radio-button near the bottom of the program.
          4. Click "Apply changes", and reboot when prompted by the program.

i did that at 768 KBS assuming that was my connection speed? :nuts: from the rest we ran the other day on speakeasy
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
            i did that at 768 KBS assuming that was my connection speed?
            768 is not your maximum available bandwidth... go to your cable suppliers website, you should find it there...

Comment

768 is not your maximum available bandwidth... go to your cable suppliers website, you should find it there...
              ughhhhhh damn me .......im on my way to looking for it
              ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Ok one more dumb ass My download speed is 6883 upload is 491 any thoughts I have warner cable puter is maybe 2 years old Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by IBEME View Post
                  Ok one more dumb ass My download speed is 6883 upload is 491 any thoughts I have warner cable puter is maybe 2 years old Thanks

What is your connection rated at???? cable companies sell broadband, with different pricing/speed, the more you pay, the higher the speed... If your connection is rated at 8000kbps (8.0) than you have a good speed at 6883. It is important to know your maximum bandwidth supplied to your computer, by the cable company you use!

optimize your connection with the max speed supplied by your cable company:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks for the reply I tried to call my cable company but no luck so far .I do know that I have road runner their fast or most expensive service. I was worry about my upload being slow. I have not had any succes with my easy tv audio or video downloaded windows media 10 still no action. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by IBEME View Post
                      Thanks for the reply I tried to call my cable company but no luck so far .I do know that I have road runner their fast or most expensive service. I was worry about my upload being slow. I have not had any succes with my easy tv audio or video downloaded windows media 10 still no action. Thanks

my 'puter has slow upload speed, but it is blazin' fast... so I wouldn't be concerned with that.. (it could be because of the firewall & virus protection I have)

Try opening mozzilla firefox, and then clickin' on the my easy tv, it should show if additional plugins are needed...

Comment

click on sports, mlbtv, right now the Hall of fame festivities are on...

not all channels may be available at all times...

Comment

THANKS Homedawg:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                          X