Q-Unit's Quaaluded 2007 NFL Specials/Futures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q-Unit's Quaaluded 2007 NFL Specials/Futures

NFL Specials/Futures 0-0-0 (+0.00 units)

all plays are for one unit

Carolina Panthers Specials:
    Carr v Delhomme
    Carr to start by Week 8 game +300

2007-08 Divisional Forecast Betting
    AFC East Forecast Betting
    1st Buffalo, 2nd New England +1400

2007-08 Regular Season Wins
    Chicago Bears Reg Season Wins
    Under 10 Reg Season Wins -130

2007/08 NFL Divisions
    To Win Outright the NFC North Division
    Minnesota Vikings +550

2008 Super Bowl XLII
    To Win Super Bowl XLII
    Dallas Cowboys +1500

GL everyone! Gonna be a good season! (when does Vick play the Browns? LOL)
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
    2008 Super Bowl XLII
    To Win Super Bowl XLII
    Dallas Cowboys +1500
    Dallas Sucks :laughing:
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I love the Carr play.

No way does NE not win their division though. (I know your betting the long shot for fun, not critiquing your props.)

Dallas COULD win the sb. A lot of it is going to depend on how the freak show called OWENS holds up though.

Personally, I think Phillips is one of the worst NFL coaches of all time. I expect a National Lampoon's ending to that team by week 12 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        I love the Carr play.

No way does NE not win their division though. (I know your betting the long shot for fun, not critiquing your props.)

Dallas COULD win the sb. A lot of it is going to depend on how the freak show called OWENS holds up though.

Personally, I think Phillips is one of the worst NFL coaches of all time. I expect a National Lampoon's ending to that team by week 12 or so.
        thanks birds...you bassard LOL

Yeh kevin, I think Buff could be a sleeper. and prolly coulda taken them alone to win the AFC East, but I figure if NE doesnt win, they will assuredly be no. 2 and the odds on that were worth it.

as for the Cowboys, I'm using the NBA Theory, such as if the NFC/Eastern Conference is so weak, the strongest team out there just needs to get to the SB and play balls out as anything is possible by then.

the Bears were the NFC's representative last year, I foresee a major SB hangover for them this year, as they got to the SB on favorable matchups as it is, not because they were a dominating team. no one else in the NFC sticks out, the Saints wont be as good IMO as last years great run, and therefore its not totally out of the question for the cowboys to be something special this year.

I feel like this team has talent. I dont think Phillips is a strong coach either, but I didnt think Barry Switzer was any good as well on the pro level, and he got a ring! LMAO

but he had virtually everyone that Jimmy Johnson drafted and built in that team as leftovers, so thats not very comparative, but just a point.

but hey for one unit, its worth the shot, and fun to see if it pans out!

thanks guys
        Last edited by Q-Unit; 08-03-2007, 04:05 PM.

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
          NFL Specials/Futures 0-0-0 (+0.00 units)

all plays are for one unit

Carolina Panthers Specials:
          Carr v Delhomme
          Carr to start by Week 8 game +300
          :beerbang:

if I took it at by week 4, payout woulda been +800

LMAO

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...