X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Preseason: Thursday 8/9

....YTD...Preseason 0-0

Indianapolis at Dallas

Really Small Play to Start Year...Like Indy Young Talent Under the Same Coaching Staff with Dallas Building a New Team and Coach..Plus Like Getting Over a FG....Remember this is Only Preseason...BOL to ya All....So..

Pic: Indianapolis +4 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone...Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

nice to seeya thor, GL with the game and this new season :beerbang:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

gl thor, great to have the NFL back and great to see ya around here...btw, i also like the play
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Hammer Em Thor!
        If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

GL Thor :beerbang:
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL...tonite Thor :beerbang:

Comment

GL Thor :thumbs:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL Thor!

Comment

GL Thor :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks..Q-Unit...GamblinMan...JB...Birdsfan...Low...Underdog ....Bo...Homedawg...Hope ya All have a Great Nite..!!

Mainly Taking the Dog with Returning Coach in Colt/Boys Game...More of a System
                    Play to Start Preseason...BOL..!!

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
                    Last edited by Thor24; 08-09-2007, 06:16 PM.
                    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

GL Thor! :thumbs:

Good to see ya, bro! :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks..JohnnyMapleLeaf..Thanks..Hope ya Have a Great Nite..!!

Hope Everyone From Old Site makes it Over to Here...BOL and Hope Everyone has a Great Season $$..

Football Time..!!

Comment

Thor- what's new? Hope you've had a good summer. Can't believe it's the middle of August and we're looking at football games.............GL!...
                          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks...FlyersFan...Hope ya Have a Great Season...Yes Summer Flew and it was Good to Me..Things Good with U..??..!!

I Stopped Watching Game After Tipped Ball Goes for INT for TD for Dallas..Knew it was Their Nite..Congrats$$ to All on Dallas..Congrats$$..!!

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                            X