• Show
Clear All

• Sunday NFL

YTD: 35-26-3 +8.75 Units

Taking:

Vikings -6

Good luck to all!

HOMER!!! :laughing:
    GL today to the biggest Viqueens fan I know!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I'm with you on this Kev, but i wish you weren't a homer. Joepa, was that a fat joke??:laughing:
      mlb 2018 157-110 +42.74 2018
      nfl 2018 54-79-1 -21.4 units 2018
      mlb 2019 348-245-3 +70.2 units 2019
      nfl 2019 54-54 -21.2 units 2019
      mlb 2020 112-75-1 +33.35 units 2020
      nfl 2020 88-87-3 -8.4 units 2021
      mlb 2020 playoffs 30-17 +30.6 units 2020
      nfl playoffs 2020 11-11-1 +25.4 units 2021
      mlb 2021 271-226 +18.3 units 2021
      mlb 2022 240-239 -62.9 units as of 10-21-2022
      nfl 2022 13-11 +9.5 units ytd as of week 2
      mlb 2023 122-100 -3.1 units as of 9-27-2023
      nfl 2023 4-3-1 +10.7 units as of 9-27-2023

Comment

Originally posted by gadfly36 View Post
        Joepa, was that a fat joke??:laughing:
        Gads, ya'll know I'm slow but I finally got it. Even tho I didn't get it at first, its still funny.
        If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by gadfly36 View Post
          I'm with you on this Kev, but i wish you weren't a homer. Joepa, was that a fat joke??:laughing:
          I never call anybody fat!
          First time I met/saw Kevin, he told me that he would be the guy wearing a Vikings shirt getting off the plane in Vegas. I did not miss him!
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

speaking of which, the first time I went to Vegas and met the group, I nearly got in the wrong limo with a bunch of people who were in no way connected with the (then ultimatecapper) group.

kevin just told me we would meet in the lobby of the Golden Nugget at whatever time, and get the limo from there to dinner. I WISH he had told me he was "fat", lol, because it could have saved me some potential "almost" grief.

So, I had no clue what he or anyone looked like.....but long story short, there was a few skeptical looking fellows hanging around the lobby (all of them very slim) and they had one female with them. so i sorta just stand around them, but not too close in case they're not the right people, to see if any other groups arrive. well of course Kevin was late and the time we were supposed to meet passed, and these people went outside and started getting in a limo. so now I'm thinking as much as these people don't look anything like what I had envisioned anyone would (they really looked kinda lowlife, like pimps or hit men or something lol) it was a group of guys, getting in a limo at the same time i was told to meet, and they had one female with them (which I just assumed had to be queen), so I'm like, whatever, and walk out to get in the limo.

JUST BEFORE I STEP IN THE LIMO (at this point these guys have gotta be thinking who the hell is this guy and why the fukk is he getting in our limo), I see another limo, and outside of it was JB in his kc royals t shirt (whom I had no idea was jb, other than that he had a royals shirt on and I knew he was a royals fan) and a bunch of the others standing around outside of it and they just "looked WAY more like" what I had envisioned this group looking like, and at that point I knew that was the right group, lol, so I bolted from that other limo with like literally 30 seconds to spare or I would have either been, best case scenario, in a limo with a bunch of shady guys (and one female) off to who knows where, or worse would have had my ass kicked and/or even worse and been left on the side of the road somewhere.

100% true story....
            Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 01-15-2018, 06:41 PM.

Comment

LMAO Stiff....that's a classic! There have to be a bunch of those limo stories. I didn't know anyone either and showed up at the appointed time, but luckily I met Badger and Kevin at the airport so I knew I was with the group of degenerates they were hanging with....:laughing:...but I still wanted to go with them! You could be like the Zach Galifianakis of Predictem, but of course, I have never met you!
              Last edited by joepa66; 01-16-2018, 11:59 AM.

Comment

LOL Steve! I had never heard that story!

Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                  but luckily I met Badger and Kevin at the airport so I knew I was with the group of degenerates they were hanging with..!
                  I feel like I just got the biggest honor in the land. I think I should get a medal cause I'm the biggest degenerate this side of TOKYO YO YO.

Disclaimer: That is not a Japanese joke.
                  Last edited by yomonte; 01-17-2018, 04:20 PM.
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: LMFAO! YO!

Comment

Working...
                    X