Troy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy!

Heisman winner Troy Smith debuts against McNabb-less Eagles - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

O-H

go troy!......:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

He Sucks:laughing:
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Asked to predict how Smith will fare, Ravens coach Brian Billick said, "My guess is that Troy, as is typical of his career, has something about him in a game situation."

thats a pretty open-ended quote open for interpretation. instead of Billick saying, "he's clutch like he's always been his whole career, I think he'll come through yet again." he said, "has something about him in a game situation."

in other words....that means, "I don't want to insult the kid, so I'll just generically spew some bland platitudes about him so you won't think I am mocking the choker who choked big time in the biggest game of his life against some kid named Leak, and some coach named Urban."

:beerbang:
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
        the choker who choked big time in the biggest game of his life against some kid named Leak, and some coach named Urban."

:beerbang:

this coming from a taco tech backer whose best chance to get near the letters BCS would be playing on CBS.........:dunno: .....:beerbang:

and birds- wait until he carves up that sorry ass eagles secondary tomorrow.....:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          this coming from a taco tech backer whose best chance to get near the letters BCS would be playing on CBS.........:dunno: .....:beerbang:

tomato, tomaaato. we'll keep the expected mediocrity of a 2nd tier program, you keep Maurice Clarett. LMAO :beer2: (I think everyone loses in both situations)

btw anthony gonzalez worth a late round pickup in fantasy football this year? as the projected 3rd slot receiver to take over for Brandon Stokely.

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

and birds- wait until he carves up that sorry ass eagles secondary tomorrow.....:beerbang:
            He will be in the CFL next year. he has no chance vs Eagles defense:beerbang:
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

btw anthony gonzalez worth a late round pickup in fantasy football this year? as the projected 3rd slot receiver to take over for Brandon Stokely.

he is one guy i am not sold on yet. he benefited more than anyone from TedG's presence on the field. you could see it when he didn't play vs. Florida and Gonzalez couldn't get open vs. their #1 corner. Gonzalez had a lot of 1 on 1 coverage at OSU because of all of the focus on Ginn. he may be great in the end, but i wouldn't be a bit surprised to see him not do much in the NFL.

Comment

he is one guy i am not sold on yet. he benefited more than anyone from TedG's presence on the field. you could see it when he didn't play vs. Florida and Gonzalez couldn't get open vs. their #1 corner. Gonzalez had a lot of 1 on 1 coverage at OSU because of all of the focus on Ginn. he may be great in the end, but i wouldn't be a bit surprised to see him not do much in the NFL.
                then by default he'll get Harrison's and Wayne's tablescraps if he just even shows up right?

no D-Coord in their right mind would double up on Gonzalez with Marvelous and R. Wayne splitting out there too.

eh maybe I'll just draft Michael Vick and hope for the best LOL

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

then by default he'll get Harrison's and Wayne's tablescraps if he just even shows up right?

no D-Coord in their right mind would double up on Gonzalez with Marvelous and R. Wayne splitting out there too.
                  yeah, i guess in all actuality it will be like his situation at OSU. He definitely has great speed. and that 3rd receiver has always done well with the Colts.

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                    He will be in the CFL next year. he has no chance vs Eagles defense:beerbang:
                    LOL...thing is, he would be ideal for the cfl...where a running QB thrives...

Comment

O-H
                      If its fun, do it

Comment

O-H

If its fun, do it

Comment

Well, that "****" didn't work LOL
                          If its fun, do it

Comment

C'mon Troy show me something tonight.

I got season tickets but I think preseason is a waste of time.

Rather drink beer from the fridge than $8 from a vendor.

GO RAVENS

Comment

Yo,

:dunno:

Horfin
                              a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                              Sides: +17.4 units
                              Totals: +0 units
                              In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                              Parlay: -1.8