Philadelphia at Baltimore

Pic: Baltimore -3 1/2

Pic: Philly/Baltimore...Over 31

Denver at San Francisco

Pic: Denver +3

Pic: San Francisco...Under 35

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Good Nite..Congrats$$ to All on Baltimore and Over and Denver and Under..Congrat$$..Nice 4-0 Nite..Good way to End Week..(O/U Totals have been Good to Me)

...YTD...12-7-1
    ...YTD...5-7-1 on Sides..7-0 on O/U

GL with Next Week to All

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

good job Thor, nice to see ya posting again after all that BS last season.
      NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

I should start tailing you...:glass:
        Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

nice job yesterday:beerbang:

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks..Ming..Addicted..Shiner...Thanks..Good to be Back and Hope All of U have a Great Year/Season...:glass:

Ming..Yea Thanks..New Year New Start but Always Seems there are Some Around that causes Problems..:nuts: ...BOL to Ya..!!

Addicted..Thanks..But I don'y Know About that..Pretty Lucky so Far (I Really Believe Luck Play the Biggest Role in Preseason...Then Refs..LOL)..BOL to Ya..!!

Shiner..Thanks and BOL to Ya..!!

BOL to All This Week..

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em.!

Comment

Originally posted by Thor24 View Post
              Thanks..Ming..Addicted..Shiner...Thanks..Good to be Back and Hope All of U have a Great Year/Season...:glass:

Ming..Yea Thanks..New Year New Start but Always Seems there are Some Around that causes Problems..:nuts: ...BOL to Ya..!!

Addicted..Thanks..But I don'y Know About that..Pretty Lucky so Far (I Really Believe Luck Play the Biggest Role in Preseason...Then Refs..LOL)..BOL to Ya..!!

Shiner..Thanks and BOL to Ya..!!

BOL to All This Week..

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em.!
              are you going to have a predictem party at your house for your new movie coming out or not?
              ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

You will have to Ask my Agent....Uncle Yomonte..He sets Up Everything for Me....Thanks

Comment

THOR :jiggy:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                  X