Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horfin, Thor, Homedawg, rjp, Kevin and many others.....membership extended to A.S.S.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horfin, Thor, Homedawg, rjp, Kevin and many others.....membership extended to A.S.S.

Why would anyone put down money on preseason game?
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

This poor guy doesn't know ****! ;)

If these aren't beatable then why the low limits and large line movements compared to the regular season?

Comment

Comment

This guy's an idiot. NFLx is a lot like MLB spring training. They basically give you the lineups before hand, and you can predict with some accuracy who's playing and for approximately how long. There is money to be made in preseason....

Now watch, I'll go on an oh-fer and choke on my wallet...

Comment

Since he was so kind to leave his email, I dropped him a line.

Hi John,

You are sadly mistaken. Your article regarding betting on preseason nfl football being dumb speaks volumes about your lack of knowledge about sports betting.

This is not a personal attack against you, I'm just letting you know for your own personal knowledge that preseason NFL betting is one of the easiest forms of sports gambling to beat.

The reason for this is that the coach gives you his gameplan quarter by quarter and sticks to it.

In summary, he tells you what the story is going to be about and how it ends, making it easy pickin's against the spread.

Don't be embarrassed though, I too used to think that it was a bad bet until I became "in the know" after many years in the game.

Take care

Kevin W.

Comment

I honestly feel stupider for having read that.

People like John here are the reason I can get generous lines betting against the public and can make money at betting on sports.

Thank you John :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
            X