Michael "Pit Bull" Vick - Opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two things:

1. I hate the deer/rabbit/turtle/frog/fishing hunting analogy...it is complete bull****. Speaking of bull****....what about Bull-fighting....If you have ever watched a bullfight it is rather disgusting...and along the same lines as dog-fighting, I mean a man (not another animal) spears swords into the spine of a bull until he ultimately kills it. I'm not saying one is right and the other is wrong. I think they are both sick, but it is a much better analogy than deer hunting.

2. Yo said "NCAAP is getting involved" This **** makes me so angry. This is not a black/white thing. No matter how much people want to say it about the projects and the south and dogfighting, it ain't a black white thing. The race card has been played so many times it is becoming meaningless. There truely is racism in the US and it is a bad bad thing, but by using the racecard in every case it is diluting the real cases of racism. The facts are the guy (white or black) bet money on dog-fighting and killed dogs. Taking this argument to the logical conclusion (1) if chinese people are raised to kill their first born if it is not a male and a chinese father in the US kills his first born because it is a daughter, this isn't murder? (2) Foster children are more likely to molest younger children, so when they come of age and **** little kids this isn't rape, child endangerment, etc?

BULL****
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

H - let's not forget that spikes are placed in the bulls neck to stop him from being able to turn his head from side to side.

The saddest part of this whole Vick issue IMHO is that right now there are people in "Missing Teeth" Mississippi, "Kiss Yer Sister" Kentucky, "Trailor Park" Tennessee and "Punp-Kin" Georgia who honestly believe that there is nothing wrong with Dog Fighting.
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Whatever happened to......

........Clinton Portis?

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
        "I think it's tough," Marbury said, according to Albany TV station Capital News 9. "I think, you know, we don't say anything about people who shoot deer or shoot other animals. You know, from what I hear, dogfighting is a sport. It's just behind closed doors."

LMAO

"from what I hear"

thats what I said to my mom when I was 16.

"yah mom from what I hear, sex and alcohol is a sport, it's just behind closed doors."
        "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Comment

Working...
        X