The Dirty Steelers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dirty Steelers

Brett Keisel should be thrown out of the NFL. How many times are the Steelers going to be allowed to intentionally take out a quarterback's knee?

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
    Brett Keisel should be thrown out of the NFL. How many times are the Steelers going to be allowed to intentionally take out a quarterback's knee?
    how did Campbell only come out with a bruise from that.
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

:cry: :pud:
      Violence Rules The Day

Comment

please dont tell me we have watch brunell again this year:bang: has palmer gotten any play time at all yet???

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
          how did Campbell only come out with a bruise from that.
          According to Campbell, his foot was not firmly planted when he got hit, so it was able to slip out just in time.

Comment

Campbell is going to be fine. But the Steelers are still a dirty team. The guy trips and then still makes the move to go low on the quarterback. He should be fined and suspended. I am so sick of this.

Anyway, watch out NFL. Redskins defense is looking great. Wooohooo
            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Come on??:cry: :nono:

Comment

Collins has proven he should be the number 2. If we need him at any point this season, I am compfortable with him in limited playing time.

Brunell will either be the number 3 or be cut, IMO.
                NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

brunell should be let go,,he blows.............what about palmer did the skins not draft him????

Comment

Yup....skins was thinking the exact same thing when i heard about that.......they are a cheap dirty team.....the Palmer hit in the playoff game was cheap and so was that one. Somebody needs to return the favor and send a message to the steelers.........baseball style......
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Comment

The guy got knocked down and waas trying to make the play on the QB. I highly doubt Brett Keisel is worried about taking out NFC QBs in the preseason. He went right up to Campbell afterwards and apologized, which I doubt he would have done had he been maliciously trying to take the man out.:nuts:

Comment

:bitching: Like my coach use to say::argue: "Break a ****in' bone"

NFL players: they're turnin' into pussies.... just like the brownies bodden last game, same thing: "it didn't feel right" :cry: ... **** that, get your ass out there and play..... that's what you get paid for!!!!!!.... bull****in****, if ya ask me....:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                            The guy got knocked down and waas trying to make the play on the QB. I highly doubt Brett Keisel is worried about taking out NFC QBs in the preseason. He went right up to Campbell afterwards and apologized, which I doubt he would have done had he been maliciously trying to take the man out.:nuts:
                            Your argument doesn't hold much logic, imho. If somone wanted to INTENTIONALLY take out a QB, of course they would go up and apologize later... otherwise they would look completely guilty. It only makes sense to apologize... Keisel wanted the cameras to see him apologize. Anyone would have done the same.

And no, he wasn't knocked down. He tripped a little bit but still took 3-4 steps befor lunging into his knee.

Comment

Violence Rules The Day

Comment

Working...
                              X