***UDoggie's NFLX Monday***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's NFLX Monday***

I have my fantasy draft tonight, #6 pick & thinking Westbrook. If he stays healthy IMO he puts up ridiculous numbers this year. Way less Donavan scrambles this year, way more short passes to Westbrook, as he's best out of the backfield with room to maneuver.

Falcons+3.5-108/ ML+165

2 units/ 1 unit ML

5Dimes reduced.....will be looking to add more on the ML, hoping to get +170. I originally was just going all ML, but with the hook out there I figured I might as well grab it. Bigger play, but it just makes sense. I'm sure there will be motivation from the Falcon's organization's to give the fans a little hope for the season. Atlanta needs to get past the whole Vick situation, & beating the Bengals (even if it's preseason) would help out. Public will be looking for Bengals to whip on the crappy Vick-less Falcons, & completely overlook the fact that the Bengals still can't stop the run. Snelling has averaged 4.5 ypc in the preseason, & looked pretty good vs the Bills. I would expect Norwood & him to exploit this weak D on the road. Cincy will likely be looking to protect Palmer, Rudi & co from injury first & foremost. I think Redman should be able to manage the game after Harrington is gone, thinking of playing the Bengals team under as well.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

I'm on the Atlanta ML as well.

Comment

GL Underdog
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

norwood wont be playing much tonight i read. He's just getting back to practice after having some sort of illness.

Comment

Yeah, I read that as well Daws... I think no matter who will be running the ball, they should have some success vs the Bengals.

Thanks Birds, V3r.... :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

Falcons+3.5-108/ ML+165

2 units/ 1 unit ML

5Dimes reduced.....will be looking to add more on the ML, hoping to get +170. I originally was just going all ML, but with the hook out there I figured I might as well grab it. Bigger play, but it just makes sense. I'm sure there will be motivation from the Falcon's organization's to give the fans a little hope for the season. Atlanta needs to get past the whole Vick situation, & beating the Bengals (even if it's preseason) would help out. Public will be looking for Bengals to whip on the crappy Vick-less Falcons, & completely overlook the fact that the Bengals still can't stop the run. Snelling has averaged 4.5 ypc in the preseason, & looked pretty good vs the Bills. I would expect Norwood & him to exploit this weak D on the road. Cincy will likely be looking to protect Palmer, Rudi & co from injury first & foremost. I think Redman should be able to manage the game after Harrington is gone, thinking of playing the Bengals team under as well.
            my thoughts exactly on this one...this game means a lot more to the falcons than the bengals...

Comment

GL u-dogg. no. 6 surely you could get someone more "ground" oriented and take westbrook in 2nd? JMO, cuz in all 3 of my drafts he's lasted well into the 2nd round.

but of course cant go by what I say cuz all leagues are diff.

GL!
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                GL u-dogg. no. 6 surely you could get someone more "ground" oriented and take westbrook in 2nd? JMO, cuz in all 3 of my drafts he's lasted well into the 2nd round.

but of course cant go by what I say cuz all leagues are diff.

GL!
                This is a rb league no doubt. QB's only get 4 pts for a td, so I'll likely roll the dice & pass on a qb till at least the 4th round. I'm thinking LT, LJ, Steven Jackson, Alexander, & Gore go 1-5, which leaves me with Rudi, Westbrook, Willie Parker as the next best rb's.... I think if Westbrook can stay healthy, he'll get more pts than those 2. He had more all-purpose yds than either of them last year with 2 less games started. Yes, both rbs will be more ground oriented, but those out of the backfield passes are essentially rushing plays, IMO. No way he lasts past the 8th overall pick in the league I'm in....I'll post my roster as I pick it for fun :thumbs:

Thanks BK

Comment

Moot point. Someone grabbed Addai so I ended up taking Gore. That MF better stay healthy :beer2:

Comment

i have a feeling rudi johnson is going to struggle this year... Joseph addai ranks high on my board of RBs. n o doubt westbrook means the most ot his team though, ive seen him go as high as 3 in drafts this year.

Comment

I agree Daws Westbrook was taken right after me....would have grabbed 9 rbs before Rudi. My picks so far

1. Gore

2.Duece

3. Fitzgerald

4. Gates

5. Driver

6. Eli

7. Calvin Johnson

8. Jerious Norwood

Currently waiting & with 4 picks to go before me, Javon Walker is still out there. Besides him, Boldin, Driver, Plex & all TE's are open. Forgoing QB till 5th given how much talent is out there, tough choice here but if Walker/Plex are gone, I'm grabbing Gates. Scary with Rivers at the helm, but hell he's pretty much the #1 recieving weapon on that team.... maybe Boldin, tough choice.

Boldin went, so I grabbed the best te. gonna keep updating....looking 2nd WR or QB next. ps feel free to blast my picks

Grabbed Driver with my #5, took him over Plex, hoping he does more of the same this year... Farve isn't dead yet.
                      Last edited by Underdog88; 08-27-2007, 07:54 PM.

Comment

2 of these picks will be gone, but with 6 picks to go, here's the QBs left (in order of how much I like them)

Eli

Cutler (big risk, big reward)

Kitna

Leinart

Alex Smith

Big Ben

Favre

Norwood is still out there for a 3rd rb, & there are still quality wrs....

Your Task- top 3 QBs of those posted ???

Comment

i acutally like Eli to break out this year.....or he is a stiff and will never break out
                          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

wooooohoooooooooooooooooo....got the new avatar!!!!.....its AWESOME!....:beerbang:
                            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              i acutally like Eli to break out this year.....or he is a stiff and will never break out
                              Cutler & Lienart both went before it got to me....made it pretty easy- ended up going with Eli. Kind of wish I would have taken Plex over Driver, but he tens to not show up for a couple games....:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X