• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Monday!

YTD:
    1-0
    +2 units

Can't remeber the last time I put 5 units on a pre-season game...this is probably the most I've ever played on pre-season game...but this is a big game for the falcons. This game means a LOT more to the Falcons than it does to the Bengals. I should say that winning this game means a lot more to the falcons than the bengals. This is the first home game of the 'post-vick' era here in atlanta, and the falcons are going to want to make statement to the fans..Everything I have read / heard regarding this game from the Falcons players, coaches, the media, etc points to the falcons badly wanting to / needing to win this game in order to settle down the fan base that sees this team has having very little hope this season...now this game might provide some false hope, b/c the Bengals will be treating as another preseason game and falcons IMO will be out to win this one....now all this talk by the falcons about winning this one wouldn't mean as much in the regular season, but it will tonight, b/c IMO they will treat this one like a regular season game and the Bengals will treat it as another pre-season game....

Was going to play just the ml, but decided I like value in getting the hook..

Falcons +3.5
    4 units

Falcons ml +165
    1 unit

GL!

GL Bookie
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thanks bro..

2-0 for the night
      +5.65 units

YTD:
      3-0
      +7.65 units

Comment

Nice Call !

Comment

:beerbang:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
          X