Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL 2007 opener (Thursday)

Well...

I thought pretty long about this before I made a play. Let me say, I am a huge colts fan, but also don't trust them sometimes. My initial lean was Saints +6. Then I started thinking about how strong the colts are at home. But I can't get out of my head how good brees is, and how lethal duce/bush could be to the colts defense.

Saints +6 (I do think the colts pull it out though). 1 unit

Then I moved on to the total. Most people on here seem to be taking the under as its the first game, you'd think it would be lower scoring. The initial thought is that the game will be a shootout, and I can't get this out of my head. I think both defenses will be rusty, and both offenses will be firing on almost all cylinders. Colts are almost sure to put up 28 at home, and I feel the saints O is gonna force them to put up more. I see both teams scoring around the low 30.

Over 53 1 unit

Good luck to all!

GL Yuk, thought you'd be rolling with Colts too.

I really think this becomes a shootout in the 2nd half and the Saints D will be on the field all night long.

Comment

I thought I was too, but I kept seeing visions of myself cursing at the tv waiting for the Colts to pull away ha ha. The game will be more enjoyable this way (cause I think its gonna be a real close game).

Comment

Working...
      X