• Show
Clear All

• NFL week 1 with flmmkrz

Good to have the nfl back...

I have a future play pending

Seahawks to win the superbowl + 2400 x 2 units

On to todays game:

Indy/Saints u 53.5 @ -110 to win 1 unit

Over 60% of bettors are hitting the over in this one and it's pushed the line from the 50.5 it opened at to where it sits now. The public loves its overs and big games rarely produce big scoring displays. I think the colts offense will be the better unit in this one as their years together will have them out of the gates a little quicker but it's still first game out and long quick strikes aren't going to be the norm. Both coaching staffs will be well aware of the others ability to score quickly so we should see plenty of long methodical marches down the field eating up the clock to limit the other teams touches. The books aren't dumb they've opened the limits up on this game and they set a total that's fairly low for 2 teams that can score in bunches and they know the public would be on the over so it just seems like they want us there. If they want me there I want to be where they are.

Good luck flmmkrz!

I like your reasoning on the total, even though I'm siding with the public haha. I do agree how it seems that "big games" rarely go over.

Comment

GL man. Do you do as well in NFL as you do in MLB??

Comment

gl flmmkrz...under looks good to me aswell...gl this year, lets have a repeat of your mlb season in the NFL!!

Comment

GL man :thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
            GL man. Do you do as well in NFL as you do in MLB??
            traditionally it's been my best sport but every years a new year so who knows lol

Adding 1 more unit

u53.5 @ -106

still looks good to me and im chasing a bit cause Louisville cant play defense

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
              Good to have the nfl back...

I have a future play pending

Seahawks to win the superbowl + 2400 x 2 units

On to todays game:

Indy/Saints u 53.5 @ -110 to win 1 unit

Over 60% of bettors are hitting the over in this one and it's pushed the line from the 50.5 it opened at to where it sits now. The public loves its overs and big games rarely produce big scoring displays. I think the colts offense will be the better unit in this one as their years together will have them out of the gates a little quicker but it's still first game out and long quick strikes aren't going to be the norm. Both coaching staffs will be well aware of the others ability to score quickly so we should see plenty of long methodical marches down the field eating up the clock to limit the other teams touches. The books aren't dumb they've opened the limits up on this game and they set a total that's fairly low for 2 teams that can score in bunches and they know the public would be on the over so it just seems like they want us there. If they want me there I want to be where they are.
              Winna + 2 units

Comment

Working...
              X