Predictem NFL Contest Rules/Prizes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictem NFL Contest Rules/Prizes

You will receive an e-mail from wagertracker.com this evening giving you a link to click on to get to the registration page for this contest.

E-mails will be sent to the address that you provided when signing up for this forum.

Please check it asap to make sure that it's correct.

Make sure that you check your e-mail trash/spam before posting in this thread about not receiving an e-mail invite.

Thursday's opening game will not be included in this contest, so don't worry about getting tonight's game in.

Start Time: Sept 9th
    End Date: Dec 31

Rules

You must pick every game against the spread every week.

Top finishes will be by total wins against the spread. Not by units earned.

Prizes

1st Place: $200 cash
    2nd Place: $100 cash
    3rd Place: $50 cash

If you have any questions, please post them in this thread.
    Last edited by FlyOnTheWall; 09-06-2007, 02:25 PM.
    Follow us on Twitter and join in on the conversation. Picks, news and more to help your bottom line! Check it out.

if ur signed up at wagertracker, all you have to do is post ur picks right??
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Can we set wager amounts or are we set at 100? Do we start with a fictional bankroll? Just wondering!
      YTD
      CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
      Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
      BOWLS
      Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
      O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
      ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
      RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
      NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
      SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
      O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
      ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
      2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
      RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
      CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
      SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
      O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
      ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
      RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

Phillyfan: You need to click on the link that is in the e-mail that was sent to you. Then when you want to make picks... go to wagertracker and mouseover "private pools" you will then see a dropdown menu with a link "My Pools". That link will take you to a screen that should show the predictem contest.

fitter: No this is not a bankroll contest. It's an office pool style contest. The person with the most total wins (not units) wins the pool, so you'll want to submit all the games. Also, there is only one unit value... not variable.
        Follow us on Twitter and join in on the conversation. Picks, news and more to help your bottom line! Check it out.

Comment

Should we have recieved the email by now? It might have gone to my spam folder and i cleaned that out already. Is it possible to resend the email? Also..who will it be coming from? So I know what to look for in the spam folder in case it goes there..

Comment

i didn't get it either
            a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
            Sides: +17.4 units
            Totals: +0 units
            In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
            Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Horfin View Post
              i didn't get it either
              same here

Comment

I got it
                NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Horfin and bookiekilla,

Login at WT and go to private pools and click on my pools. That should work. There may be a glitch for users getting invited to pools when they have registered previously. Let me know if that works for you. If not, I'll get it figured out for you on Saturday.

rjp,

You didn't enter the contest.

Comment

Fly I have the My pools area open under my Meestermsports username in IE 7.0. It only shows NFL Pre-season, NCAAF Bankroll, and NFL Bankroll for me as a logged in member.

When I try to open My pools in Firefox 2.006, I get an error message page when I click on the My Pools link, first. If I refresh, I get the same as in IE 7.0
                    Last edited by Meestermike; 09-07-2007, 09:49 PM.
                    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

I don't have an email in my inbox or spam. If you get a chance can you please send one.
                      NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by Meestermike View Post
                        Fly I have the My pools area open in IE 7.0. It only shows NFL Pre-season, NCAAF Bankroll, and NFL Bankroll for me as a logged in member.

When I try to open My pools in Firefox 2.006, I get an error message page when I click on the My Pools link, first. If I refresh, I get the same as in IE 7.0
                        Forget it Fly. I just checked my yahoo e-mail and received an invitation. I'm using meestermikeca as my username.
                        Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Phillyfan20,
                          You were sent an e-mail yesterday to your yahoo account as was everyone at the exact same time.

However, I deleted you from the contest and resent you an invite. Please check the yahho account and I'm sure it will be there.

Comment

I must be confused... how many contests are being run?! lol

Comment

Fly...when i log into wagertracker using my id I have here at predictem, the only pools I see are my NCAA Bankroll contest and my NFL Bankroll contest...don't see this pool...not sure what to do next..

Comment

Working...
                              X