• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football : Week 1

...YTD...Preseason 35-27-2

Thursday Nite:

New Orleans at Indianapolis

Game between the Super Bowl Champs and the Team that Won th Most Games in the Regular Season..Last 3 Years INDY is 22-2 SU at Home and 12-11-2 ATS while N ORL is 12-11-1 SU on Road and 16-9 ATS..Only 8 Teams have Won Back to Back Super Bowls..After Winning 12 or More Games in 4 Straight Years Indy Finally Claimed the Super Bowl..QB Manning has a Solid Year..65 % Comp..4397 Yards..31 TDs and Career Low 9 INTs..Indy Lost to Free Agency with 4 Starters Gone and Left Off Tackle Tarik Glenn Retired (Manning Blind Side)..Indy willl have to Rebuild and Move things around to Replace those Players..Lost Both Corners with (Harper and David which went to New Orl)....New Ol was the Darlings of 2006 after a 3-13 Year in 2005 then Hurricaine Katrina..to Win 10 Games and Make the Playoffs..QB Brees (4503 Yards)..was Backup MVP behind LT from San Diego..Brees will get his Chance to Indy 2 New Courners for Indy..But Looks like Safety Hard Hitting Saunders is Healthy after Last Year..Indy Biggest Concern was to stop the Run and the same could be the case this Season..But Last Year and in Playoff Indy Run D Improved and So in the Same in Preseason..Ther will be alot of Weapons/Play Makers on the Field Tonite fron Manning..Harrison..Wayne..Addai..Clark and Vinatieri..While New Ol has Brees...Deuce..Bush..Colston..Weather will be no Factor Since Game will be Played in the Dome...Trends...New Orl: 7-2 ATS Last 9 Road Games...5-2 ATS Last 7 Road Under Dog..7-3 ATS Last 10 as Dog...Totals..New Orl UNDER 4-0 Last 4 Games of Week 1...Under is 13-5 Last 18 Games as Dog Between 3.5-10...Over is 5-2 Last 7 as Dog..INDY is 4-1 ATS Last 5 on Turf and Last 5 Home Games and Last 5 Games as Home Favorite...Total: Indy is UNDER 5-1 Last 6 Games in Sept...UNDER 7-3-1 Last 11 Games of Week 1...UNDER 11-5 Last 16 Games on Turf...Here is What I See..Both Teams will want to Put Points on the Board But I think New Orl Best Off is Keeping Manning off the Field with Running the Ball IWith Deuce and Bush Plus Ading Alot of Screens) and Throwing Short Passing Wearing Down Defense..Most Overs that Hit Last Year Had one these Teams in It when Total was in the 50's...Really See a Good Ball Game that Indy gets the Win and the Over Looks like the Play...BUT Under the Number will be the Play and the Final Score to Be 24-21 to 27-24...Looks Like a New Orleans Cover and an Under Total But an Indy W...So..

Pic: New Orleans +6 1/2

Pic: New Orleans/Indianapolis...Under 53 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Gl Thor! I think this game is also decided by a field goal like a 23-20 game resulting in a colts W. Gl Tonight. & This Season.
    NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

With you on the under Thor, against the Saints though. GL :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL Thor...tailed you and Udog on the under...

Comment

Thanks...PhillyFan...Underdog...Vazman..Thanks...H ope ya Hammered the Man...!!

PhillyFan..Well It Was Needed alot of FGs...LOL...BOL on Rest of Weekend..!!

Underdog and Vazman...Congrats$$$ on Under and Underdog Congrats$$ on Colts Side..!!

All Week I was Riding Indy then Switched this Morning to New Orleans Thinking of a Close Game with FG at End to Win It....Drama...I Was Barking Up Wrong Tree While Another Dog was Pissing on Me......BOL this Weekend..!!

...YTD...1-1....................CONGRATS$$ to All on INDY and UNDER CONGRATS$$...!!

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em.!!
          Last edited by Thor24; 09-06-2007, 11:11 PM.
          Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

...YTD 1-1

Sunday Day Games:

Tennessee at Jacksonville
            Pic: Jacksonville -7

Atlanta at Minnesota
            Pic: Minnesota -3

Pittsburgh at Cleveland
            Pic: Pittsburgh -5

Chicago at San Diego
            Pic: San Diego -6 1/2

Tampa Bay at Seattle
            Pic: Seattle -6

New England at NY Jets
            Pic: New England -6

Miami at Washington
            Pic: Washington -3

Football Time..!!

Comment

gl today i like your picks i am on a few of those myself- i was looking at Pitt and may follow your pick....

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

gl this week thor, surprisingly not playing any of the sides ur on, so hope ya nail em this weekend and have a great season in foots
                To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

GL Thor
                  NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thanks...Shiner Dunkelweizen...PhillyFan3....Birdsfan5....Thanks.. .Hope you All had a Great Day on the Day Games..!!

Good 5-1-1 on Day Games...

Sunday Nite:

NY Giants at Dallas
                    Pic: Dallas -6

Dallas Wins by a TD

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 09-09-2007, 07:12 PM.

Comment

..Good Day/Nite...7-1-1....YTD Overall...8-2-1

Sunday Nite:..1-0

Monday Nite Football:

Baltimore at Cincinnati

Only the 3rd MNF Home Game for Cinny Since 1989..(2-0 ATS)...Cinny is 4-1 ATS vs Balt Last 5 Played and 10-4 ATS in Division Play Last 15 Playd..Favorite in Series is 9-2 ATS Last 11 Played in this Series...Cinny Beat Balt 13-7 on Thurs Nite Game Last Year (Balt Scored with Around Minute Left)..Cinny Lost at Balt 26-20...Balt Picked up More Offense Weapons Like RB McGahee...Cinny Gets the Win at Home by a FG or More...So

Pic: Cincinnati -2 1/2

Arizona at San Francisco

Arz Swept Both Games Played Last Year..(34-27 Home and 26-20 Away) Going 1-1 ATS...Arz has Cover 3 of Last 4 Games Played...Arz also Has a New Coaching Staff with Head Coach Ken Whisenhunt (Former QB Coach and Also Got Line Coach Russ Grimm from Pittsburgh)..QB Leinart has Alot of Weapons to Use and New Field is Best in League...SF Main Weapon will be RB Gore but Brought in CB Clements and saftey Lewis to Help Defense and WR Jackson to Help Gore and Offense...Should be a Pretty Good Game But I the Young Cardinals and the Offense Side Looks Alot Like the Dallas Team Forming like the One Dallas had Back in the 90s with Super Bowl Years.....IMO...See Arz Winning this One SU...So..

Pic: Arizona +3

Football Time..!!

Comment

Nice shootin' cowboy!

With ya on AZ tomorrow. GL!

Comment

way to hammer em!
                          like both plays tomorrow too.:beerbang:
                          NFL 2-2-1
                          O/U 1-1

NCAA 0-2
                          O/U 0-1

Comment

Nice work Thor...I have Arizona on my eye tomorrow, but I will probably be on Balt. GL
                            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Thanks.....Kevin...Supe12man...GamblinMan03...Thak s..Hope You All had a Great Day and BOL on MNF 2 Games....!!

Kevin..Thanks..BOL with Arizona....GL to Ya..!!

Supe12man..Thanks..BOL with Both Plays...GL to Ya..!!

GamblinMan03..Thanks..BOL with Arizona and Balt Also..GL to Ya..!!

Guess this was Better than the Start I Had 2 Years Ago... Were People were Ready to Kill Me...LOL....GL to All on MNF 2 Games..!!

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X