X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 1 - Thurs 9/6

Indianapolis Colts -6 (+100)

3 units

I believe the Colts win this one outright, so the decision to lay the -6 at even money is a no brainer for me.

The upstart Saints were a nice story last season without a doubt, but I think you have to take into account that they played a pansy schedule to get where they did. I mean don't get me wrong, I cheer for them too after what that city went through, but this pick is about trying to win money and nothing more.

Going back to last season's results, they had a total of 11 wins if you count the playoffs

Dallas and Philly were the only real decent teams on the list, and the only 2 that made the playoffs if my memory serves me correctly.

They posted a 1-3 record vs the superior until proven otherwise AFC as well, with their lone win being over the ****ty Browns, with losses to Pittsburgh (7 pts), Baltimore (13 pts), and Cincinnati (15 pts)....and managed to get wiped out in the NFC championship game to what I considered then, and still do, a vastly overrated Bears team who played in a **** division and **** conference, which led to their lofty record and super bowl appearance.

The bottom line is that I just don't feel this Saints team is ready to march into Indy on the opening night of the season in prime time, where the Colts were undefeated last year, and win this game SU. Yes the Colts lost some players, but in the end, Manning will get his points and weather he and his offense has to put up 45 points to outscore the Saints and win the game, or if they get a good effort from the defense and only have to put up in the high 20's, I think they have the ability to do either one, and like I said, aren't going to lose SU tonight IMO, so I'm giving the relatively short number tonight with Indy.

Stiffy, like the play bro.

Let's do this :beerbang:

Comment

looking for 2 marvin harrison TDs to start the fantasy football season off right

Comment

WTF! You, HD & I on the fave? :beerbang:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL Stif! On the colts aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
            WTF! You, HD & I on the fave? :beerbang:

You guys been drinking budweiser too????:drunk:

GL Stif...:beerbang:

Comment

nice play

go Colts:beer2:

Comment

good call stiff :beerbang: ....shoulda, coulda, woulda. That is my motto for tonites game. :bang:
                YTD
                CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
                Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
                BOWLS
                Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
                O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
                ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
                RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
                NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
                SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
                O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
                ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
                2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
                RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
                CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
                SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
                O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
                ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
                RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

Good god, you are right on the ******* money tonight with that impressive write up. Looks like I know who to tail this year in NFL. So far my crappy football stats doesn't look so appealing. I will see you shortly on Sunday. Lets make some money bro...:beerbang:
                  Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Nice hit Stif :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X