NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL saturday with flmmkrz

won more games than I lost on friday but Burkes monster game in net kept the wings from winning in regulation so another down day for me. Need to get back on the good side of the betting gods or something cause im gettin some bad luck.

Anyway here's my plays for hockey night in canada, tho just betting the 1st half of the double header so i'll start there

Sens @ -145 to win 2 units over Toronto

The sens finally bumped the ugly trend of giving up comfy leads in the third period last game and they did it over this leafs team. This just isn't a good match up for the leafs, unless they get superb tending they are overmatched on offense on defense and while they hold a slight edge on the pp since the break their pk since the break is 3rd worst in the league. Sens have won 6 of the last 7 for a reason. Being in toronto I expect the leafs to play hard but in such a rivalry game the sens wont be lacking for any emotion and effort either. Despite the 3rd period collapses the sens actually were very good during that losing stretch, they'd fall apart late but they went ahead early and were efficient, if they've gotten over the late game yips their form is better than the leafs at moment imo. The leafs aren't a great home team while the sens are solid on the road. I just don't believe the leafs have the horses to keep up if the sens come to play.

Isles -244 to win 2 units over Washington

Lotsa chalk but the caps are just biding time till they can finally put an end to this painful season. Ovechkin isn't getting any support and seems frustrated, Semin has dried up and that is your caps team, they've been shut out the last 2 games. I would be worried about pride kicking in and such a high price if the isles didn't just have their cross town rival hand them 2 straight losses. The isles owned this caps team when they had a team so I can't see what has changed now that they sport an ahl affiliate calibre team. Johnson may get the start for the caps and he has been brutal vs the isles over his career, 0-5-0 with a 4.62 gaa. Dipietro may get a day off but really it shouldn't matter as Dunham is still better than either tender that the caps will trod out. Yashin returned last game and while he didn't do much and only played about 10 minutes his return to the line up can only help the team. With all the hype around Simon, teams can either split or get refocused and I believe with their coach they will get on the same page and take care of biz.

in the other games leaning

philly, rangers, panthers and bolts. Dont think i'll play any of them but i'm still thinking it over.

GL!
    2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

adding a parlay...

I dont do these much but no value in taking each ml alone so

Flames ml incl. ot x Preds ml incl. ot @ + 107 x 1 unit

Comment

gotta love the sens, kings of the 3rd period collapse. I'm not gettin the bounces these days, Isles win easily sens look to be cruising and what would've been a good night gets messed.

Comment

Working...
        X