JML Opening Night Wednesday (nhl RS) >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Opening Night Wednesday (nhl RS) >>>

Got the beers chilling at home already! Have a great season guys...

Hurricanes -154 vs Habs - loss...damn habs
    Really think the canes have a solid year, and win that division this year. They are real deep up front, and I see a great year for Ward in net. Habs did nothing of consequence in the offseason, and lost their PP QB. Huet a flash in the plan, IMO and we will see Price take over by mid-season. Have to take the better team in a home-opener.

Avalanche -145 vs Stars - win
    See FF's thread....I feel the same way. Avs have the deeper team here. Defence a wash, goaltending a slight edge to Dal (although Budaj is no slouch), so that would mean the Dallas forwards would have to out-score the Avs forwards...and I don't see that happening....especially in Denver. If a guy like Jusi Jokinen scores 3 goals to lead Dallas to a win, then so be it....but I don't see that happening.

Sens/Leafs OVER 6 -117 - win
    No way I can back the Leafs with the way Ottawa has owned the Leafs in home-openers, and the way Ottawa looked unbeatable in the Preseason going 7-0.....BUT, I do see some goals in this one. These two traditionally play high-scoring games...each team's first lines seem to be clicking early (Spez/Heat/Alfie + Mats/Nik/Blake)....and both Leaf goalies looked shakey in the P.S.. Feels like a 5-4 type game. Also don't trust Gerber.

Staying away from Detroit, as the best line I can see is -210. Crazy. I don't care if the Ducks slept in Hong Kong on Monday....they are still a very good team. So It's a no-play.

2 Units. GL and enjoy the games!
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-04-2007, 11:22 AM.

gl tonight JML like all the plays, I am passing on totals for a couple weeks until I see the teams play a couple times and get a feel for the style they are going to play this year, but I do like the Avs and Canes alot
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

gl jml

will probably have the same card as you tonight

Comment

GL JML! Not sold on the Canes, but like the rest!

Comment

JML- GL!...this season.....on the Over and hoping COL beats some DAL ass tonight....

and dude- i just saw the center ice package went up to 149.00 this year (and that is the early bird, regular price is 169.00). freeking 25.00 increase. i did talk them into splitting my payments up into 4 segments so i have that going for me..............which is nice.....lol

GL!....
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            JML- GL!...this season.....on the Over and hoping COL beats some DAL ass tonight....

and dude- i just saw the center ice package went up to 149.00 this year (and that is the early bird, regular price is 169.00). freeking 25.00 increase. i did talk them into splitting my payments up into 4 segments so i have that going for me..............which is nice.....lol

GL!....
            Never purchased the centre ice package...we get enough games up here (5-6 per week, including every Leaf game) that I don't really need it...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Never purchased the centre ice package...we get enough games up here (5-6 per week, including every Leaf game) that I don't really need it...
              i couldn't do without it. otherwise all i would get would be Ducks games and Kings games and the 4,000,000 Red Wings game on versus. I love the Sunday night Hockey game on CBC. Plus it is the only way i get the Flyers game. And it is also cool because you get just about every game every night.

Comment

GL!....
                Quit your complaining!

Up here, it's $199! And you can't even use the US DOLLAR >>>> CDN DOLLAR argument anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                  Quit your complaining!

Up here, it's $199! And you can't even use the US DOLLAR >>>> CDN DOLLAR argument anymore...
                  Why dont u guys just get the complete sports package instead of indivudually. Mine is i think 24.99 or 29.99 a month which is 299.88 or 359.88 a year for everything which includes...NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, CFB, CBB, Nascar...everything lol for an extra $100
                  Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
                  NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
                  CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
                  CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                  NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                    Quit your complaining!

Up here, it's $199!
                    :blackeye: ....dang.....:blackeye: :blackeye:

did you buy it this year angelus?

Comment

GL jml

Comment

:blackeye: ....dang.....:blackeye: :blackeye:

did you buy it this year angelus?
                        Yep, this is the first year my cable provider has had it available!

Comment

Originally posted by Leafs3113 View Post
                          Why dont u guys just get the complete sports package instead of indivudually. Mine is i think 24.99 or 29.99 a month which is 299.88 or 359.88 a year for everything which includes...NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, CFB, CBB, Nascar...everything lol for an extra $100
                          I don't ahve satellite. I have shaw. All they have is the nfl package and FINALLY nhl centre ice.

Comment

i couldn't do without it. otherwise all i would get would be Ducks games and Kings games and the 4,000,000 Red Wings game on versus. I love the Sunday night Hockey game on CBC. Plus it is the only way i get the Flyers game. And it is also cool because you get just about every game every night.
                            Yeah...I guess in your situation it is very much needed...I would have to get it if I lived out of the Toronto area I guess...

Comment

Wow...Leafs starting Raycroft tonight. Huge contreversy. The GM makes a big trade to get a new goalie, and the coach goes with the unpopular incumbant. Looks like dissention in the ranks.

Love the over even more....and I would really reccomend an Ottawa play on that low number to tell you the truth. Leafs missing their expected #2/3 centreman (Wellwood/Bell), and look very thin up front, especcially on their last 2 lines. I mean John Pohl is our 2nd line centre. Really think Ottawa should be -140 or so...don't understand it...but I can't fade my team on opening night. Hope I'm wrong and the Leafs win a high scoring game....just don't think I am...

GL :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                              X