JML Opening Night Wednesday (nhl RS) >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    Wow...Leafs starting Raycroft tonight. Huge contreversy. The GM makes a big trade to get a new goalie, and the coach goes with the unpopular incumbant. Looks like dissention in the ranks.

Love the over even more....and I would really reccomend an Ottawa play on that low number to tell you the truth. Leafs missing their expected #2/3 centreman (Wellwood/Bell), and look very thin up front, especcially on their last 2 lines. I mean John Pohl is our 2nd line centre. Really think Ottawa should be -140 or so...don't understand it...but I can't fade my team on opening night. Hope I'm wrong and the Leafs win a high scoring game....just don't think I am...

GL :beer2:
    i don't trust Gerber either, though. i think the best play in this game is the Over, so why force another play is the way i see it.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      i don't trust Gerber either, though. i think the best play in this game is the Over, so why force another play is the way i see it.
      I would tend to agree as well...just thought I'd throw that out for people on the fence...Gerber actually had a stellar pre-season for those that didn't know....but we all know that doesn't translate sometimes...

:booz:

ALSO...just completed b4 the game....Heatley signs long term 6 yr/7.5 per year deal with the Sens. No way they can afford Spezza next year...hopefully he comes home to Toronto, where it's no secret he'd like to play one day...

Comment

TSN signed Mike Milbury to add studio commentary (with Healy, McGuire, Mackenzie and others), and he is railing the LEafs for starting Raycroft. How can we take this dolt serious? He traded Luongo and Ollie Jokinen for Kvasha and Parrish!!. He traded Spezza and Chara for Yashin. He traded Bertuzzi and Mcabe for an older Linden! How can anyone take him seriously when he comments this year???!??

Comment

TSN signed Mike Milbury to add studio commentary (with Healy, McGuire, Mackenzie and others), and he is railing the LEafs for starting Raycroft. How can we take this dolt serious? He traded Luongo and Ollie Jokinen for Kvasha and Parrish!!. He traded Spezza and Chara for Yashin. He traded Bertuzzi and Mcabe for an older Linden! How can anyone take him seriously when he comments this year???!??
          LMAO...i always think the same thing when i would see John Cooper doing analysis on what one team needed to do to win a big game.....:blackeye: ....yeah, thanks dude....i'll get right on that.....
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yeah...no kidding! :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
            X