Ang's NHL (10/3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL (10/3)

Whoo! Hockey is back! I live in Edmonton and use Shaw and FINALLY they are offering NHL Centre Ice! Without further adieu...

Ottawa -111, 2 units
    Senators/Leafs Over 6 -118, 2 units
    Well, I know JML doesn't want to go against his Leafs, but I have no problem with it. The Sens are my early season pick to win the East. They usually own Toronto. Who's starting in net for the Leafs? Who cares! Sens in a rout!

Colorado -150, 2 units
    The Avs will win the NW this season. The additions of Smyth and Hannan and the emergence of Budaj mean a great year for the Avs. Both team's have horrible new uniforms though...blech...

If I can get the Ducks at +200, I may take a shot. Will post it if I play it.

GL everyone!

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
    Well, I know JML doesn't want to go against his Leafs, but I have no problem with it.
    If I was forced too...I'd be on Ottawa...

GL..like 'em all :thumbs:

Comment

gl angelus

Comment

Ang, isn't Emery out for Ott tonight too? Just saying it, but GL and good to see the pucks drop agaiN! :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
          Ang, isn't Emery out for Ott tonight too? Just saying it, but GL and good to see the pucks drop agaiN! :beerbang:
          He is. That's a big reason why I played the over. I was originally looking at just the Ottawa team total over...but decided the Leafs are probably good for a couple...maybe 3...

Comment

Angelus- GL!...this season.......

BTW...i haven't seen COL new uniforms.....i hate it when teams feel the need to replace a good sweater with a ****ty one. Props to the Caps for realizing they had a good one and going back to that one.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I think a lot of the new jersey's are horrible. I don't like the Flyers one or the Oilers one either... :nuts:

Comment

GL this season Ang.

Comment

He doesn't mean new "logos", FF....I think he is referring to the new reebok Jerseys that every team is now wearing....a new "sleek" kinda look they wanted to try...almost looks like practice jerseys, IMO...

MapleLeaf always looks good

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

MapleLeaf always looks good
                    well when you can't win anything you should at least look good losing! LOL
                    :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
                    14-19 -1115

NFL
                    4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
                    1-1 0

NHL
                    3-5 -175

Comment

Originally posted by gladgarbage View Post
                      well when you can't win anything you should at least look good losing! LOL
                      uhhhmmm, we won in 67, buddy. :beerbang: :beerbang:

lol

Comment

GL angelus, thanks for all the hard work with the spreadsheets man :beerbang:
                        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

nice job Angelus!!...and good thing you laid off the ANA tonight...wrong side play you avoided which sometimes is as good as a win....great start!
                          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            nice job Angelus!!...and good thing you laid off the ANA tonight...wrong side play you avoided which sometimes is as good as a win....great start!
                            Thanks FF. Great start for both of us! :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                            X