X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Wednesday

NHL YTD: 0-0 (Even)

5* Colorado Avalanche ML (-150) Over Dallas Stars

I think everyone is on the same page here. The Avs are much improved. Stars lack the offensive punch. I think early in the season the Avs will have good value but probably after a couple of weeks there lines won't be playable anymore.

5* Ottawa Senators/Toronto Maple Leafs Over 5.5 (-160)

Two questionable goalies and tons of offensive power matchup in what should be a hotly contested first game of the season. I see 7 goals here probably 4-3 or 5-2.

2* Carolina Hurricanes/Montreal Canadiens Under 6 (-125)

I think both teams lack offensive power. Goaltending can be a question mark for both but I think both are in much better shape in net then most perceive. Both teams kept to low scoring affairs in the preseason and I see more of the same tonight.

Good Luck to All!!!!

GL Corey...nice to see you!

Carolina certainly doesn't lack scoring on their first 2 lines...one of the top 6 in the league, IMO...but the Habs might have trouble scoring on Ward tonight...wouldn't be surprised to see a 3-1, 4-1 type game....

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      GL Corey...nice to see you!

Carolina certainly doesn't lack scoring on their first 2 lines...one of the top 6 in the league, IMO...but the Habs might have trouble scoring on Ward tonight...wouldn't be surprised to see a 3-1, 4-1 type game....

GL :thumbs:
      I think it's Laviolette's system that makes them weaker offensively then they should be. I'm a huge fan of Laviolette but I don't think under him the offense flourishes the way it should. They have talent but they don't produce like they should. Good luck JML!!!!

Comment

CS- GL!.....this year it was YO's brother in law who got some ass at circus circus....LMAO.....YO is a trip.......on 2 of the 3 with you....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

gl this season cs

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            CS- GL!.....this year it was YO's brother in law who got some ass at circus circus....LMAO.....YO is a trip.......on 2 of the 3 with you....
            Yeah I read that I was expecting to hear some more crazy Yo stories. I still won't forget you, yo and I walking through Circus, Circus and Yo dissapearing with the waitress. Haha:beer2:

Good luck FF and Skins!!!!

Comment

Nice start:

Recap: 3-0 (+12 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

nice job CS......big money better you...lol.....
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                X