X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leafs Puck Drop Wednesday

Tonights plays:
    Anaheim Ducks ML +184 (100/184)
    ANA is still a great team even without Selanne and Needs. Now it would be nice to have them in the linup but then again they wouldnt be being counted out of this game if they were in. I see that as motivation. Ducks trying to prove they are as good as last year if not better. Now with travel into consideration the only affect i think it has on the game is in the line. Period. Dont think its an issue at all.

Toronto Maple Leafs ML +100 (100/100)
    GO LEAFS GO. Wow i know Ottawa rules, Leafs drule...esspecially when playing Ottawa. Now with that being said the Leafs start off well, beat Ottawa, get everyone's hopes up about the team its new goalie then shove a nice pile of disapointment in there fans face around Dec/Jan. This team will be ready to play tonight, home crowed will be live since its been wat 12 months since they last played, or so it seems lol. Toskola shines, thats if he starts and Gerber shows us why he ussaully played behind the glass on the nice comphy chair they put for him at the end of the bench.
    Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
    NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
    CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
    CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
    2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Leafs8675309.......GL!...this season.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      Leafs8675309.
      I dont get it but thanks. I guess u were refering to me in your thread about the over in the Leafs/Hens game.

Adding in 2 more.
      Montreal Canadiens +142 (100/142)
      Everyone is counting this team out already game 1 of the season and they have no hope in hell to even make a push for the playoffs let alone make it in. I am actually not worried about them offensively its team defense that bothers me here. Huet is healthy and should be on hs game while they got some speedy offensive players in their lineup. Quick tough team who just needs to play better 5-5 defense to be a contender come playoff time. Canes should be better but at the same time i dont see drastic changes all at once right of the bat. I see most on CAR and the UNDER and im actually thinking Habs win and the OVER but im staying away from over/unders right now (reminder i hate the Habs)

Colorado Avalanche -154 (154/100)
      Like the Habs/Canes game i think the fav is a little overrated. COL will be a good team this year depending on how the team meshes. Well with Sakic still kicking i dont really see that as a problem but not sold on ther goaltending yet. Budaj plyed well at times last year. Aves are a young quick team with some solid vets who are good both offensively and defensively and should handle the defensive minded Stars.
      CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
      NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0

Comment

Originally posted by Leafs3113 View Post
        I dont get it but thanks. I guess u were refering to me in your thread about the over in the Leafs/Hens game.

Tommy Tutone's song "Jenny Jenny 8675309". Kind of like Vlrd133902739484. Knew you were Leafs something....lol...

GL!....:beerbang:

Comment

GL leafs,

I like the leafs tonight as well for some reason but didn't play it. I also agree with you that the habs are probably better than most are giving them credit for I actually like the team but their record vs the canes is awful which is why I'm against them tonight. I think they're a team that's gonna win bettors a good chunk of money this year in the right spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Leafs3113 View Post
            Tonights plays:
            Anaheim Ducks ML +184 (100/184)
            ANA is still a great team even without Selanne and Needs. Now it would be nice to have them in the linup but then again they wouldnt be being counted out of this game if they were in. I see that as motivation. Ducks trying to prove they are as good as last year if not better. Now with travel into consideration the only affect i think it has on the game is in the line. Period. Dont think its an issue at all.

Toronto Maple Leafs ML +100 (100/100)
            GO LEAFS GO. Wow i know Ottawa rules, Leafs drule...esspecially when playing Ottawa. Now with that being said the Leafs start off well, beat Ottawa, get everyone's hopes up about the team its new goalie then shove a nice pile of disapointment in there fans face around Dec/Jan. This team will be ready to play tonight, home crowed will be live since its been wat 12 months since they last played, or so it seems lol. Toskola shines, thats if he starts and Gerber shows us why he ussaully played behind the glass on the nice comphy chair they put for him at the end of the bench.

Montreal Canadiens +142 (100/142)
            Everyone is counting this team out already game 1 of the season and they have no hope in hell to even make a push for the playoffs let alone make it in. I am actually not worried about them offensively its team defense that bothers me here. Huet is healthy and should be on hs game while they got some speedy offensive players in their lineup. Quick tough team who just needs to play better 5-5 defense to be a contender come playoff time. Canes should be better but at the same time i dont see drastic changes all at once right of the bat. I see most on CAR and the UNDER and im actually thinking Habs win and the OVER but im staying away from over/unders right now (reminder i hate the Habs)

Colorado Avalanche -154 (154/100)
            Like the Habs/Canes game i think the fav is a little overrated. COL will be a good team this year depending on how the team meshes. Well with Sakic still kicking i dont really see that as a problem but not sold on ther goaltending yet. Budaj plyed well at times last year. Aves are a young quick team with some solid vets who are good both offensively and defensively and should handle the defensive minded Stars.
            Got pretty unlucky in both games. Even though DET took it to the Ducks they were in it till the end. SO could have went anyway. The Leaf game stings hhhhaaaarrrddd. Should have won that game. Rayzor needs to stop goals 2 and 4. Great game shows me they can play with the best of them. Montreal played great. Quick young fast offensive players. Tenders kept this game from being 7-6.

1-2 -$58 (COL PENDING)
            Last edited by Leafs3113; 10-03-2007, 09:38 PM.
            CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
            NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0

Comment

great call on MON.....too bad TOR couldn't finish that one but that is why they are TOR and why they haven't made the playoffs lately and why i have a hard time betting on them. They lose a lot of games they should have won. as far as ANA goes, i wouldn't feel that bad about that one. It was the wrong side. DET should have beaten them 14-2 if not for bryz in net. Flmrrz said he was great.

hopefully COL can finish them off for a + night for you!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                great call on MON.....too bad TOR couldn't finish that one but that is why they are TOR and why they haven't made the playoffs lately and why i have a hard time betting on them. They lose a lot of games they should have won. as far as ANA goes, i wouldn't feel that bad about that one. It was the wrong side. DET should have beaten them 14-2 if not for bryz in net. Flmrrz said he was great.

hopefully COL can finish them off for a + night for you!!
                Anaheim Ducks ML +184 (100/184) -$100

Toronto Maple Leafs ML +100 (100/100) -$100

Montreal Canadiens +142 (100/142) +$142

Colorado Avalanche -154 (154/100) +$100

2-2 +$42

decent day concidering theLeaf colapse. FF not pissed at all about ANA i said it myself it was the wrong side but Im willing to take an almost 2-1 underdog and gett into a SO with them anyday of the week. No taking a 2-1 fav and going to SO can really bern a hole in your heart lol.

Cant wait to get a look at everyteam. Only game i didnt get to wtch much of was the COL vs DAL game so those teams are still a little sketchy for me. The rest i got a good impression on wat they can do. I feel actually wtching the games no only makes it more exciting for your wager but the insight gained in watching is amazing.
                CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0

Comment

Working...
                X