X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL wedz with flmmkrz

3 plays for me today

Avs - 144 to win 1 unit

I'm still not a big Budaj fan but I dislike the Dallas offense even more. It seems like they've had the same group of dinosaurs forever and they seem to score a little less each year. I dont like going against the better goalie but with all the hope coming into this season the fans should make the pepsi center electric tonight and hopefully the team can use it.

Canes - 147 to win 1 unit

Habs didn't travel well last year and the team hasn't done anything to make them any better this offseason. Canes also didn't do a lot but they are like 7-1-0 in their last 8 vs the habs so if not much has changed there seems no reasons to fight that win streak for the canes.

Wings -200 to win 1 unit

Huge chalk I know and if JSG were in net I wouldn't be laying it but I wasn't impressed with Bryzgalovs first start and if legs are in issue tonight he should be facing a lot of odd man rushes and pp's so he'll need to be a whole lot better. Even better is no Pahlson for the ducks so it hurts their pk and checking line. Detroits won 8 regular season home games in a row vs the ducks and the ducks aren't in a great spot here being a bit banged up, off the travel and in a hostile yard while the wings are healthy rested and waiting

GL everyone

flmmrz- GL!...tonight and this season. Glad to see you found a little value in the Wings, as well. And dang, isn't that the truth about Dallas. Modano, Zubov, Lehtinen, Morrow....etc....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Wow, does everybody seem to be on the same page tonight! GL!

Budaj was sure good to end the year last year, though! Probably the hottest goalie in the league the last 3 weeks!

GL

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Wow, does everybody seem to be on the same page tonight! GL!

Budaj was sure good to end the year last year, though! Probably the hottest goalie in the league the last 3 weeks!

GL
        he was good to end the year but those late season runs dont mean a lot to me when his body of work for the rest of the season was just average. Goalies have hot runs so it's tough to gauge if he turned a corner or it was just a run. I hope he's hot tonight and brutal the rest of the season for my nuckers sake lol

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
          3 plays for me today

Avs - 144 to win 1 unit

I'm still not a big Budaj fan but I dislike the Dallas offense even more. It seems like they've had the same group of dinosaurs forever and they seem to score a little less each year. I dont like going against the better goalie but with all the hope coming into this season the fans should make the pepsi center electric tonight and hopefully the team can use it.

Canes - 147 to win 1 unit

Habs didn't travel well last year and the team hasn't done anything to make them any better this offseason. Canes also didn't do a lot but they are like 7-1-0 in their last 8 vs the habs so if not much has changed there seems no reasons to fight that win streak for the canes.

Wings -200 to win 1 unit

Huge chalk I know and if JSG were in net I wouldn't be laying it but I wasn't impressed with Bryzgalovs first start and if legs are in issue tonight he should be facing a lot of odd man rushes and pp's so he'll need to be a whole lot better. Even better is no Pahlson for the ducks so it hurts their pk and checking line. Detroits won 8 regular season home games in a row vs the ducks and the ducks aren't in a great spot here being a bit banged up, off the travel and in a hostile yard while the wings are healthy rested and waiting

GL everyone
          2-1, +.53 units

Comment

Working...
          X