NHL Puck-Off Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Puck-Off Wednesday

NHL Huff Plays: 0-0-0 (+0.00 units) (Regular season plays, but not so regular cuz its also a HUFF)

Detroit -210 (2.10 to win 1 unit)

NHL Home System: 0-0-0 (+0.00 units)

Detroit -210 (2.10 to win 1 unit)

NHL Under System: 0-0-0 (+0.00 units)

Anaheim/Detroit u5.5 -130 (1.30 to win 1 unit)

GL everyone!
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

WTF is a huff?? you mean Aubrey??

Cooly-Q- GL!.....i think i am going to exhaust all the Q names..haven't done that in a while...and i have some new ones....may join you on that home system. i haven't decided yet.......GL!...this season!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      WTF is a huff?? you mean Aubrey??

Cooly-Q- GL!.....i think i am going to exhaust all the Q names..haven't done that in a while...and i have some new ones....may join you on that home system. i haven't decided yet.......GL!...this season!

thanks FF

LOL pretty much. btw what happend to him, talk about droppin off the face of the earth, dunno even what team he's playing for.

nah just a shout to a friend of mine named Huff.

yeh tryin stuff out, hop on if you want, credit goes to skins and angelus and my friend Huff for the references.

but this oughta keep me interested since I know diddly about hockey :beerbang:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
        thanks FF

LOL pretty much. btw what happend to him, talk about droppin off the face of the earth, dunno even what team he's playing for.

nah just a shout to a friend of mine named Huff.

yeh tryin stuff out, hop on if you want, credit goes to skins and angelus and my friend Huff for the references.

but this oughta keep me interested since I know diddly about hockey :beerbang:
        LMAO.....that Huff really must know his stuff landing on DET as his big play today.....lol....hey Q, take the Rangers -400 and Detroit -573...reminds me of Adam's POD's back in the day...circle the fattest favorite in baseball....GL!...
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          LMAO.....that Huff really must know his stuff landing on DET as his big play today.....lol....hey Q, take the Rangers -400 and Detroit -573...reminds me of Adam's POD's back in the day...circle the fattest favorite in baseball....GL!...
          actually its another sys, but I'm already posting two, didnt want to dress up all three as system plays. but as the season progresses i will just add my own plays to that "category"

just a stupid way of organizing all this shyt we're doing.

adam...damn i remember that fool. he actually did decent with -300 PODs

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

GL, Q! :thumbs:

Comment

gl Q

I had planned on doing that home system too, but decided against it.... the ML's on the good home teams gets outrageous, and if a team goes to game 5 or game 6 you'll need 400-500 units to risk.... not likely, but possible... plus thats how i am going to do my regular plays... pick a couple games per night and keep chasing

under system looks better to me... lots less risk

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                gl Q

I had planned on doing that home system too, but decided against it.... the ML's on the good home teams gets outrageous, and if a team goes to game 5 or game 6 you'll need 400-500 units to risk.... not likely, but possible... plus thats how i am going to do my regular plays... pick a couple games per night and keep chasing

under system looks better to me... lots less risk
                Same here. :beerbang:

Comment

thanks guys

NHL Huff Plays: 1-0-0 (+1.00 units)

NHL Home System: 1-0-0 (+1.00 units)

NHL Under System: 1-0-0 (+1.00 units)

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                    thanks guys

NHL Huff Plays: 1-0-0 (+1.00 units)

NHL Home System: 1-0-0 (+1.00 units)

NHL Under System: 1-0-0 (+1.00 units)
                    after much thought (about ten minutes) deciding to scratch the home sys, you guys are right, too much potential risk, so just gonna transfer that win into the regular season tally.

NHuffL Plays: 2-0-0 (+2 units)

NHL Under System: 1-0-0 (+1 unit)

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                    X