No announcement yet.

Opening Night In-game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's weird being in Indy and having it be 10:45 and the baseball game is in the 3rd inning and the COL game is only 1/2 over
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      wow...i must be missing something because i sure don't see a lot i like on tomorrows card
      That is weird, cause I like most of the card...

Comment

• freeking hatty for stastny....who is this hlinki guy playing with him?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          That is weird, cause I like most of the card...
          i like TOR +1 1/2 tomorrow.....but what else do you like.....i see a ton of juiced plays, but i don't want the other side. remember 2 years ago when PHI openend a -300 vs. the NYR and lost SU like 7-4...hate laying juice early....

CAL/PHI.....like CAL at home but -170 at home?? haven't seen anything from PHI yet.

FLA/NYR ...........-185 in game 1? see PHI post above, but i don't know if i like FLA on the road. They had the 26th PP on the road last year. need to see that improve before i start tossing cash on them on the road to win games.

Wild -210......huh....and i don't want CHI

SAN -135 on the road....i like SAN but i just don't know if i want to lay juice on the road in game 1

i don't know....today's matchups i liked a lot.....tomorrow i see a lot of fat juiced teams based on perception......i am not going to fade COL just because they played tonight. It's game freeking 1...i don't think BB means much the 2nd game of the year and lets not forget that NAS opened 0-3 last year.

Comment

• Kojak Wolfski makes it 4-1 AVS....woooooohoooooooo....keep it going

Comment

freeking hatty for stastny....who is this hlinki guy playing with him?
              I picked Stasny in my money pool!

Hlinka is a czech league guy who always plays in the Olympics and world championships...

Comment

i like TOR +1 1/2 tomorrow.....but what else do you like.....i see a ton of juiced plays, but i don't want the other side. remember 2 years ago when PHI openend a -300 vs. the NYR and lost SU like 7-4...hate laying juice early....

CAL/PHI.....like CAL at home but -170 at home?? haven't seen anything from PHI yet.

FLA/NYR ...........-185 in game 1? see PHI post above, but i don't know if i like FLA on the road. They had the 26th PP on the road last year. need to see that improve before i start tossing cash on them on the road to win games.

Wild -210......huh....and i don't want CHI

SAN -135 on the road....i like SAN but i just don't know if i want to lay juice on the road in game 1

i don't know....today's matchups i liked a lot.....tomorrow i see a lot of fat juiced teams based on perception......i am not going to fade COL just because they played tonight. It's game freeking 1...i don't think BB means much the 2nd game of the year and lets not forget that NAS opened 0-3 last year.

Yeah...Calgary and Minny are juiced too much, but I think they win...like Det tonight....I love NJ, STL & Nash tomorrow...

Comment

• well 4-1 Avs end 2nd......lets get one more solid period of action.

i am not going to force plays early in the season. i just really don't see anything that jumps out at me. Still would like to know why you like NAS tomorrow. BB means nothing at this point, COL is the better team and NAS started last season 0-3 as a much better team than this one. Unless Budaij doesn't play i can't see why NAS would make a great play. Seems like one that could go either way and i don't want to lay money on a game that is a 50/50 proposition.

any thoughts on the SAN/EDM game or total.

NJ looks solid.....wow 9 game roadie to start the season...i will look to fade them towards the end of that trip........

STL might make my card...not sure

Comment

• I think the B2B is big...Colorado coming off their big homeopener win, travelling to Nash, with the Preds sitting at home waiting for them in their H.O....all over it...

Comment

• Man, You guys are lame. Typing posts on an NHL forum when Rice is playing on TV.

Losers....
                      Go Boilers!
                      thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                      NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                      NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                      NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                      NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                      NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                      NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
                      NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
                      NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
                      NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

• Looking on Free sports scores, lines and picks at ScoresandOdds OTT is -210 for tomorrow? That is absolutely too high. Toronto played them tough tonight and there is a ton of value in the +ML in that game.

Comment

Working...
                        X