Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML NHL Thursday >>>

YTD: 2-1, +1.03 Units

Big day tonight....I love almost all the games tonight...

Leafs +155 vs Sens
    Toronto looked fast last night, and I like them as a big dog to get the split on the b2b...Toskala gets the start tonight, and home-ice never means much there, as half the crowd is usually wearing blue & white.

Panthers +165 vs Rangers
    Like this number as well, Florida picked up a top 5 goalie with Vokoun, and they have some good young players who are looking to make the next step, as well as Jokinen. Rangers looked like **** in the preseason, the new additions didn't click, as they shuffled lines every game to try and get the right fit. Didn't work. I'll Take my chance on the cats.

Devils +113 vs Lightning
    Going with the better team...bolts have no goaltending, and are missing their best defenceman. 3 players do not a team make. Devils will be prepared under Sutter, and have youngsters Parise and Zajak to fill in with bigger roles, as well as a healthy Gionta. Oh yeah, and their netminder is OK too.

Predators -109 vs Avs
    Fading the b2b for Colorado. Looking for a letdown, with them winning their homeopener, then having to fly into Tennessee to face a team with their home opener. The Preds a good team even without the offseason losses, as they have prime young players to fill in nicely. One of the best young defences in the league.

Wild Puckline +149 vs Hawks
    Minnesota a great team at home...Backstrom great in net....Chicago way too young, IMO...Gaborik comes out flying....

Flames -151 vs Flyers - 2.5 Units
    Calgary strong at home as well...tough spot for Philly starting the season in Western Canada....lots of injuries and new faces, might take time to gel. Flames have the best player with Iginla, the best goalie, and the better team...Keenan's first game, Hockey Night in Canada opener....everything points to the home team, IMO. Flyers were one of the worst teams in the league...they might have improved a bit, but a couple players don't all of a sudden make them a contender like Calgary, Philly weak on defence....this line seems REAL low, IMO.

Blues -120 vs Coyotes - 2.5 Units
    Seems like this one will be a popular play....real surprised it is this low, as the Blues have a good team, great coach. Desert Dogs might not win double digit games this year, and really have AHL type talent. Poor Gretz. Game of the night.

2 Units except where noted.

GL Everyone! :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-04-2007, 11:45 AM.

gl jml

like new jersey and st.louis

Comment

:beerbang: GL JML-like the leafs tonight aswell, great value at +155 IMO...agree with you on CAL, the Blues and Minny aswell!

Comment

JML- GL!...lmao.....what, no plays on any of the AHL games tonight. Like your card, except i am one of the biggest "spot" players in this forum, but i just don't read much into a team playing BB the first 2 games of the year. I debated a FLA play, but their piss poor special teams on the road last year will keep me off them until i see that changes. You can't beat a team like the NYR with the 26th best road PP. I see that CAL line is falling like a rock. Pretty much guessing that is due to the fact that -170 was a rediculous price to start with. Not sure i would want PHI.

I am kind of easing into the season this first week.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          JML- GL!...lmao.....what, no plays on any of the AHL games tonight. Like your card, except i am one of the biggest "spot" players in this forum, but i just don't read much into a team playing BB the first 2 games of the year. I debated a FLA play, but their piss poor special teams on the road last year will keep me off them until i see that changes. You can't beat a team like the NYR with the 26th best road PP. I see that CAL line is falling like a rock. Pretty much guessing that is due to the fact that -170 was a rediculous price to start with. Not sure i would want PHI.

I am kind of easing into the season this first week.
          The b2b play is not really a situation that they will be necessarily tired, or anything...It's just the energy they felt in their own building will now be on the other side. Got a feeling Nashville gets it done.

GL!

Comment

GL tonight like the Leafs and Panthers, I think Florida will be a good team this year.
            :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
            14-19 -1115

NFL
            4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
            1-1 0

NHL
            3-5 -175

Comment

Wow...GL JML. I think I'll be with you on some and against you on some... :thumbs:

Comment

Gl Jml
                :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                -Big Pimpin-

Comment

lmao....and TOR is still TOR......is there a rule in the NHL that TOR has to follow up an opposing team's penalty with one of their own???.......i am putting TOR on my permanent no play list if they can't cover a +1 1/2 here......oh well...heading out with the Kentucky crazies to watch the football game.....check in later.....

Comment

not a great effort in the 1st by the Leafs....in a brutal penalty-filled period....on the bright side, we're lucky to be down 1-0, and Toskala looks good...

Just checked the lines for tomorrow, and I couldn't believe that the Ducks are dogged at Columbus?!? Jackets are the 2nd worst team in the league, IMO....already hit the +100 for 4 units. I know the Ducks have had a wierd schedule to start the year, but they had the day off today, and should handle the Jackets easily. Wouldn't be surprised to see this move to the Ducks -120.

Also like the Pens as a dog tomorrow in their first game of the year, playing Carolina....and the Caps, who look to be improved as a healthy +130 dog playing the Thrashers, who I think are in for a long year....

I'll be on those three tomorrow for sure.

GO Leafs :beerbang:

Comment

2-2 as the Leafs come back!!

Got a close one going on in Tampa, hopefully Parise can score a winner....

Florida winning, and outshooting their opponents badly....hopefully they hold on.
                      Nashville...So far so good...

Comment

3-0 Predators!

Knew there would be a letdown for the Avs. And I really think most people have it in their heads that the Predators will suck...I just don't buy it...

Comment

gl tonight JML, with ya on a couple against ya on a couple, but I think I am going to play the Blues as well...They improved a lot in the offseason by picking up Kariya and they were pretty hot down the stretch last year....yea and I like Murray as a coach as well....hopefully ur Leafs win tonight, I am pretty pumped for the flyers opener, hopefully it will ease the pain of the ****fest my Phills played today
                          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Thanks BF...GL

FLA loses their lead, and gets smoked in the 3rd. lol
                            What an ugly game in Ottawa. 13 penalties on the Leafs...22 total. Just Ugly. Toskala looked great though.

Comment

just came back in from "bluegrass" land....watched the 1H at a BW3's at UK....i have SCAR in the game and there were way too many 20 YO drunk idiots for me...lol...

well, i just see that TOR coughed up another one late. -170 was a lot of juice but i don't trust TOR as far as i can throw them.

can't believe the ducks are dogs..haven't looked at a thing.....

lets get STL!!

Comment

Working...
                              X