• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL <THURSDAY>

YTD: 3-0-0, +6.00 units

Lot of games today...let's get to it!

Devils/Lightning Under 5.5 -129, 2 units
    So let me get this straight...the Devils, who already don't score much and trap their way through every game, have now hired a defensively minded coach with the last name of Sutter? Sign me up for the under!

St. Louis -120, 2 units
    Blues are improved, Coyotes are not. Going to be yet another long season for Gretz's team...

Nashville -107, 2 units
    Avs looked alright last night, but still allowed the Stars to score 3 and almost steal it away. Is anyone besides Stastny going to score for them? Like the Preds to win their opener...even with all the turmoil surrounding them at the moment.

Ottawa -1 -102, 2 units
    Probably not a popular play here, but the Sens are vastly superior to the Leafs and I'm not sure Toskala is any better than Raycroft. I really don't see the Sens winning by one. I see either a hard-fought Leafs victory or an Ottawa blowout. Hoping for the latter.

Flyers/Flames Over 5.5 +101, 2 units
    A Flames over?? Huh? That's right. The Flames are notoriously slow starters and Kipper has been brutal in the first 10 games over both of the last two seasons. Let's see some goals!

Still debating a few. I really want to take a shot on the Flyers to win tonight, but just can't pull the trigger. Suprised so few of you are on the Sharks...the Oil are going to suck this year!

GL Everyone!

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
    Suprised so few of you are on the Sharks...the Oil are going to suck this year!

GL Everyone!
    i debated that play. but it is still early in the season. haven't seen a team play a single game yet that is on tonight's card.....i thought the line was a little strange, as well. only -130??.....i would have expected that line to have been around -150 or so. GL!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      i debated that play. but it is still early in the season. haven't seen a team play a single game yet that is on tonight's card.....i thought the line was a little strange, as well. only -130??.....i would have expected that line to have been around -150 or so. GL!
      My thinking is the exact same on this game. It almost seems a little to easy to take the sharks.

Comment

GL!

Comment

Add:

Philadelphia +133, 2 units
          God help me, I'm betting on Philly. Okay, here's the deal. This line SHOULD be -180 or so for what is supposed to be such a great home team. In fact, the line opened at -175. Despite the fact it appears the world is on the Flames, the line has consistently moved down to it's current level. Once again, I'll bring attention to the fact that the Flames start slow. Go Flyers!

Thanks for the tip on the Ducks JML. Just locked in 3 units at -104.

Comment

Gerber sucks. :puke:

Comment

gl angelus, hopefully my flyers step it up tonight, gonna play that over as well and I am also on the Blues so hopefully we'll have a good night
              To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
              2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
              X