Leafs Bounce Back Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leafs Bounce Back Friday

Got spanked yesterday. 2-5 -$340 Time to rebound.

Today's plays:
    Ducks ML -121 (121/100)
    Ducks bounced back from there 1st loss with a great game and won, see the same thing here after a pretty poor performance against the wings the other day.

Buffalo ML -178 (178/100)
    Sabres are a really fast paced team with some young guys who will have to step up this year. Great goaltender in Miller will keep Buffalo up near the top.

Washington ML +130 (100/130)
    Like this team. AO will be in the top 5 this year in points with a better soporting cast around him.

Stars ML -178 (178/100)
    Was impressed by their performance and no quit attitude in COL on Wednesday. Like their pace, seem to be able to pot in a couple which was their problem last year. Big home opener for them.

Nucks ML -118 (118/100)
    Good solid defensive team who should bring more speed and grit to their game this year. Bingo Bango Bongo great save Loungo in goal gives them an automatic edge on just about anyone.

Canes ML -105 (105/100)
    Canes played ok but were caught looking past the Habs a bit who will give many teams trouble with their offensive punch. Look for them to bounce back in their second game.
    Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
    NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
    CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
    CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
    2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

GL Leafs, I really think the Canes will get my Pens tonight. They are still young and likely will come out wired up and let an early one slip past. I also don't think the lines are set up correctly yet here in PITT. I look for them to take off in a week or 2 once some things get shuffled around.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
      GL Leafs, I really think the Canes will get my Pens tonight. They are still young and likely will come out wired up and let an early one slip past. I also don't think the lines are set up correctly yet here in PITT. I look for them to take off in a week or 2 once some things get shuffled around.
      Thanks Nitt. Its always good when a fan of the team you bet against says its a good play. Had the same thoughts about Pitt. Itll take some time for them to show their full potential, while Carolina has gotten past preseason mode and got a taste of the 07 season.

A little annoyed with myself for falling into the Ducks trap. Was liking CLB all dy and doughted myself, did the same thing yesterday with PHI. Oh well still plenty of time left to get back in it.
      Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
      NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
      CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
      CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
      NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
      2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
      2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Working...
      X