Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL <<SATURDAY>>

YTD: 7-4-1, +5.63 units

I love so many games today...going to be a HUGE card!

Buffalo -129, 2 units
    Like the Sabres to bounce back today on Long Island.

Carolina +118, 2 units
    Like JML, I really think the Canes regain their form this season. I'm a little concerned about Grahame starting but I'm not drinking as much of the Capitals kool-aid that others around here are. I still say they miss the playoffs and like the Canes tonight as a dog.

Devils/Panthers Over 5.5 +131, 2 units
    This has low scoring written all over it. But a little birdie told me that there's a better than even chance that Brodeur sits this one out and I think the Devils are good for at least 3 tonight. I know a tonne of games have gone under so far, but this is Saturday night! Love the +131 payout.

Edmonton +105, 2.5 units
    Beware: homer play. Riding the home Oil tonight! I don't see the Flyers coming in on the road and sweeping both Alberta teams.

Canucks/Flames Over 5 -109, 2 units
    This has 2-1 written all over it. Luongo and Kipper?? Well, again, I'm banking on Kipper starting slow and Luongo didn't look so hot last night. I only need two goals from each team for a push, so I'll take my chances.

Still a bunch of games I'm looking at. May add on...especially after seeing what some other cappers around here like.

GOOD LUCK!

like the card today ang, gl

Comment

gl today Ang.
      :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
      14-19 -1115

NFL
      4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
      1-1 0

NHL
      3-5 -175

Comment

Last year I couldn't win a Canes game to save my life. More of the same this year.

The Panthers can't score more than one freaking goal on Weekes? C'mon!

I had the Sabres on my fade list in a thread somewhere around here...stupid of me to go against it...

Liked the Preds, Sens, and Bruins but for some idiotic reason I laid off...I hate when I do that... :puke:

Comment

Canes nuked me last year as well. The thrashers are my 07-08 version of them so far.

Comment

Working...
          X