Leafs Tuesday Pucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leafs Tuesday Pucks

Really like the Leafs in this spot. I think the Blake situation will only give the a spark and extra incentive to win. He showed great grit playing while not knowing wiether or not he has cancer and that will should rub off on the rest of the team.

Had put 1 unit on the Leafs last night and added another 2 this afternoon.

Toronto Maple Leafs ML -135 (135/100)
    Toronto Maple Leafs ML -132 (264/200)
    Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
    NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
    CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
    CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
    2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Toskala :puke:

Doesn't it bug when your team makes a huge signing and then has a performance like that early in the season?

I still have high hopes for the Leafs this year, but I always do...so whats new....

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
      Toskala :puke:

Doesn't it bug when your team makes a huge signing and then has a performance like that early in the season?

I still have high hopes for the Leafs this year, but I always do...so whats new....
      Actually, if you watched the game, Toskala didn't play bad at all. From what I saw, only 1 goal had a bit of odour to it, and he stopped about 5 or 6 other great chances. This game coulda been 12-1. The team in front of him was bloody awful, and the general consensus from the talking heads on all the networks was that Toskala played decent, and I tend to agree...

Once again...this is not a good defensive hockey team...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Actually, if you watched the game, Toskala didn't play bad at all. From what I saw, only 1 goal had a bit of odour to it, and he stopped about 5 or 6 other great chances. This game coulda been 12-1. The team in front of him was bloody awful, and the general consensus from the talking heads on all the networks was that Toskala played decent, and I tend to agree...

Once again...this is not a good defensive hockey team...
        Watched the game untill the early 3rd period goal to make it 5-1. Toskola plyed probobly the best i have ever seen him play. When a goalie plays great it ussually rallies the team and they start to get going. well that didnt happen. The Leafs could have gone into the 3rd down 3-1 or 3-2 and it would have been a whole different end to the game. The Stajan shot that hit the post would have made it 3-2 and if tucker didnt take that borderline call, but for the **** stains hes been painting all over the ice he diserved to get a penalty, it would of at least been 3-1 going into the 3rd and maybe they would have woke up.

All in all the team played BAD, but Toskola kept this Carolina under 15. Even my dad said during the game cou u imagine wat the score would be in raycroft was in net.
        Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
        NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
        CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
        CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
        NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
        2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
        2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Nope, didn't watch it.

7 goals scored on 39 shots, giving Toskala a .821 SV PCT for the game. Sounds bad to me, but I'll take both your words for it.

Comment

Working...
          X