• NHL Thursday

NHL Regular Plays YTD: 15-11 +7.89 Units
    Islanders/Maple Leafs Under 6 (-115) [Risk 2.43 to win 2.11]
    Sabres ML (No OT) (-135) [Risk 2.7 to win 2]
    Predators ML (No OT) (-140) [Risk 2.8 to win 2]

NHL Under System YTD: 4-2 +1.84 Units
    Hurricanes/Senators Under 6 (-125) [Risk 2.81 to win 2.25]

GL!

Question about your "ML" plays....I guess you are actually playing the puckline regulation and not the ML, as the ML on both of those game is well over -200? If not...please tell me your book! lol

I like 'em all except the under...I see alot of goals in that one, as it's most likely two backup goaltenders, and the Leafs have no defence.

GL! :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      GL!

Question about your "ML" plays....I guess you are actually playing the puckline regulation and not the ML, as the ML on both of those game is well over -200? If not...please tell me your book! lol

I like 'em all except the under...I see alot of goals in that one, as it's most likely two backup goaltenders, and the Leafs have no defence.

GL! :beerbang:
      Yes i guess you are correct.... Bookmaker just refers to them as ML with no OT.... they actually also have a -0.5 PL with the same odds, so i guess it really doesn't make sense.

They actually call them three way lines where you can pick either side or DRAW.

Comment

actually nevermind

The ML and PL -0.5 are the same for regulation only

the dog has a +0.5 puckline for much lower payouts.... i wonder if OT equals a push for me

perhaps i need to research this a little more

Comment

well, of course, bookmaker.com's rules are vague.... Here is an example for you... on the three way lines, for the Devils/Panthers game, there are 5 possible bets

Devils +0.5 (-165)
          Panthers -0.5 (+145)

Devils ML +135
          Panthers ML (+140)
          DRAW ML (+330)

I think if you play a ML side with no OT, a draw equal a push, otherwise why would you pay so much more juice for the +0.5 ?? If you had +0.5 a draw at end of regulation would be a WIN

Comment

Yeah...your plays would be a loss if tied going to OT.

It's layed out much easier at Pinny...essentially there's 2 plays for each...

Regulation either: puckline (-0.5/+0.5) (which is what you played), or ML

OT included is either: puckline (-1.5/+1.5) or ML.

Just wanted to make sure you knew it was a loss for an OT game in your circumstance, hence the very low line for those 2 games...

Comment

GL skins :thumbs:
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
              X