NHLRS "Sorry Hockey fans" Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS "Sorry Hockey fans" Thursday

wow.....nothing worse than what went on in the PHI game last night and nothing worse than it being a goon from your team doing it. Not to mention that is the 2nd time a PHI player has done that this year. Just sick......no place in the game for it.......gives hockey a black eye.

1-0 last night......

NHLRS2007: 5-2 +4.7Units

FLA -115.................just think FLA gets a W tonight.

no time to really look at anything...work sucks!

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

At least your team looks good so far.

:puke:

Against you, but...GL! :thumbs:

Comment

yeah Boulerice is an absolute moron with a history of this kinda stuff from his junior days. Hope the nhl throws the book at him

Aside from that, as much as my flat team helped, your team does look very good. I like the overall speed of the forwards. Richards played like a monster last night.

Comment

JML, Flmmrz- THX!....

JML- they were all over McCabe today on XM saying he isn't worth 7M even when he is scoring and he sure isn't worth it when he isn't.

Flmrrz- we have your numer...lol....14-3 L17 vs. you and they aren't even close games. Wish we played you 82 times a year...lol...

1-0 +2Units

NHLRS2007: 6-2 +6.7Units

GL to everyone!

Comment

FF, your boys KILLED me Wed. night. Let's hope they cool down before they start playing my Pens. Nice job :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
            FF, your boys KILLED me Wed. night. Let's hope they cool down before they start playing my Pens. Nice job :thumbs:
            lmao...now they are 14-3 L17 vs. VAN and that is about how all of them have gone.....

PHI has some payback to PIT coming for the ass kicking they took last year....like lost every game to them i think. That's OK, though, we still have Keith Primeau's goal from the 2000 whatever playoffs......:thumbs:

Comment

Man, Flyers look good so far this season. I told you, we are in for a good season. We will compete for the division title. Book it.
              NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
              NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
              NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
              NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Working...
              X