all 1 unit
    gl everyone
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

gl philly

Comment

eagles2005sbphillyfan3notphillyfanimposter20guyspi ce- GL!......i will probably end up on the NYR and CAL, as well. Big game tomorrow for PHI coming home. Normallyi would fade them in that spot, but i think the crowd will really be into the game and PHI should be as well in the home opener. We'll see what the line is. How many dumb ****s, BTW, can we call up and put on the ice. Eager is a mental midget and we already have 2 morons suspended for 20+ games. Big difference between being a physical team and being a moronic dirty team. GL!...
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

thx SKins, FF

yea big game for the Flyers tomorrow against the ISLES, gotta get a win to keep our momentum going and to keep the fans riled up all year and to get them to forget about those other Philly teams lol... yea the goons they bring in are ridiculous, 2 incidents before we are even 3 games into the season,its a disgrace how 2 idiots make the rest of the team look bad.... I guess that team building in western canada worked out well for us, as it seems the top line is playing very well together, Danny Briere is something else tho, his speed and skills creates mismatches and that line has been awesame....Mike Richards had a great game vs VAN as well, I was really shocked to see how well we were able to score on LUONGO....I was hoping to go tomorrow night to the game, but the first game I get to see this season is next SAturday vs the Canes
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

gl philly...i parlayed Calgary and the Rangers together
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Working...