Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Friday

NHLRS2007: 6-2 +6.7Units

COL/STL Over5 1/2 -120............thoughts in the discussion thread, but i think there is a little bit of offensive activity in this one. Theodore is making his first start in a while, and STL doesn't exactly have Jacque Plante between the pipes tonight either. I like the way both of these teams have started offensively minus a hiccup game for each team. Kariya seems to be meshing nicely with Boyes etc...and COL has weapons galore. COL has also not been very good on the PK so far, hopefully that continues tonight. With that being said, i am sure this will be 0-0 in a shootout.......:blackeye:

still really considering NYR and CAL...i think both those lines are whack. May also play the LAK (fading BOS) and if BOS should win tonight i will come back with San Jose tomorrow as i don't think BOS sweeps 2 games in 2 nights from LAK and San Jose.

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-12-2007, 10:31 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

gl tonight FF... hopefully the Blues put up a nice 5 spot for ya tonight and take care of the AVS....I like Calgary, there is no way this team should be playing this bad with the talent they have, its ridiculous, and I am not sold on the Stars either....like what was said in the Discussion thread about the NYR, they need to get this one so they dont fall too far back...and I dont think SEMIN is playing for the CAPS tonight either
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Geez, dude....when your referencing STL not exactly having (blank) in net, you couldn't have used a former Blue instead of Parent??
      Come-on! lol Glenn Hall? Mike Liut? ****...I would even given you Cujo! lol.

GL...on the same page....We'll see if I have the balls to add the Flamers...you gotta believe Iron Mike is busting their asses in practice....wow...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Geez, dude....when your referencing STL not exactly having (blank) in net, you couldn't have used a former Blue instead of Parent??
        lol....i meant to say Jacques Plante...lol...i fixed it....i have Flyers on the brain....:beerbang:

Comment

ADD:

NYR -175.....1Unit...........see thoughts in discussion thread. WAS has scored like 5 goals all season long and i think they are a good team, but they are a phony 3-0. I believe they only had about 15 SOG last game, and Semin is questionable. This is a big game for NYR. I will take a small shot with them in this spot.

still can't get that CAL game out of my play list. Everything says play DAL, except the line, which i think screams play CAL. +115 isn't much value in a road dog that is winless vs. a great home team who has owned them. You would think the oddsmaker would take all that into account if he thought it was relevant. Line just seems really really fishy.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            lol....i meant to say Jacques Plante...lol...i fixed it....i have Flyers on the brain....:beerbang:
            Well...a little better, but he was hardly known as a Blue! lol

Just busting your balls anyway... :beerbang:

Gl with the Rangers... :thumbs:

Comment

GL today ff !!

like the totals play and was leaning kings myself but read that Savard might return for the bruins today and with him in they are capable of beating the kings at home. I figure the bruins will get spanked by the sharks tomorrow regardless so I would just let this one play out and hope they beat the hell outta each other so I can eat the chalk with the sharks tomorrow

Comment

GL FF :thumbs:

Comment

gl FF....Go Flyers
                  NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                  NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                  NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                  NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

gg FF

watch out for those pesky caps though

Comment

flmrrz, nitts, GM, Skins- THX!......

pesky caps being outshot 6-0 early and down 1-0....Gomez Pile finally scores a goal...wooohooo...lets hope it holds...

GL to everyone!

Comment

GL FF!!

You like that sig that I gave you?:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                          GL FF!!

You like that sig that I gave you?:laughing:
                          lmao...i figured it was BB that stuck that in there. Though, i think he is mainly in charge of changing my avatar.....:laughing: ...while you're at it, why don't you stick "I'm the Captain" in yours...lol.....can't believe the waitress dubbed you the captain....

UM/PUR game is really split this week as far as services go. I have seen a lot of service selections on both sides. One of the 10K head to head vegas contestants this week in the leroys contest used UM as his best bet at -5 1/2.

Comment

nice start to the over for ya ff. Blues have had 2 goals scored against them in their 2 home games so far and both were own goals lol

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                              nice start to the over for ya ff. Blues have had 2 goals scored against them in their 2 home games so far and both were own goals lol
                              :blackeye: ...i can't hit totals to save my ass...first and last total of the year.....:puke:

should have played CAL.......:bang: ...win or lose it was worth a play....

Comment

Working...
                              X